Skinny Jade hoops 1 1/4 - All Colors in gold or silver

LUVJADE

Skinny Jade hoops 1 1/4 - All Colors in gold or silver

Post by LUVJADE » 3 years ago

I really would love to see smaller carved jade hoops in the collection.

The earrings they have in stock are so too heavy or 9 grams - they are beautiful and great quality but too darn bulky, I bet they are headed to the auction soon item #3517885 68.50 ctw Burmese Green Jade Carved Hoop Earrings in 14K Yellow Gold Over Sterling Silver.

Hopefully we will see this style earring in something more simple and for everyday wear - 9g is really over the top for jade earrings.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Skinny Jade hoops 1 1/4 - All Colors in gold or silver

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

LUVJADE wrote:
3 years ago

The earrings they have in stock are so too heavy or 9 grams - they are beautiful and great quality but too darn bulky, I bet they are headed to the auction soon item #3517885 68.50 ctw Burmese Green Jade Carved Hoop Earrings in 14K Yellow Gold Over Sterling Silver.

Hopefully we will see this style earring in something more simple and for everyday wear - 9g is really over the top for jade earrings.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have forwarded this to our jewelry team so they can keep this in mind. I hope you have a great day!
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

LUVJADE wrote:
3 years ago

I agree with you. Heavy earrings are uncomfortable and also you don’t want to stretch your lobes piercings.
6 x

LUVJADE

Post by LUVJADE » 3 years ago

Exactly, they need to stop using flat earring posts too, use the rounded post they go in the piercing better, those flat post are too darn wide and stretch the piercing. I would pay more for a better post.
5 x