Bring Back the Fluffy Sherpa Blankets!

lah2001

Bring Back the Fluffy Sherpa Blankets!

Post by lah2001 » 3 years ago

Shoplc: please bring back the sherpa blankets, item number 3119601! They were so soft and fluffy, and everyone who felt mine wanted one! I notice they're no longer on your web site. They were marvelous, all fluffed up sherpa, not the kind where they are reversible with a cloth or velvet side. They came in a few colors. I wanted to purchase several more this season. Thanks!
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Bring Back the Fluffy Sherpa Blankets!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

lah2001 wrote:
3 years ago
Shoplc: please bring back the sherpa blankets, item number 3119601! They were so soft and fluffy, and everyone who felt mine wanted one! I notice they're no longer on your web site. They were marvelous, all fluffed up sherpa, not the kind where they are reversible with a cloth or velvet side. They came in a few colors. I wanted to purchase several more this season. Thanks!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have passed this along to our home products team so they can look into getting more in the future.
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 3 years ago

Thanks so much!
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

lah2001 wrote:
3 years ago
Thanks so much!
They are showing some blankets tonight. Not sure if it is the ones you like!
3 x

speksynder

Post by speksynder » 3 years ago

I enthusiastically second lah2001's request to bring back these particular sherpa blankets (item #3119601); their fluffiness is unsurpassed and I wanted to buy more for my cabin in the north woods (it gets cold there). Please bring them back!
5 x