Not a New Product but Website Search Suggestion

Ariana

Not a New Product but Website Search Suggestion

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Hello,

I would like to make two suggestions regarding helping me search for items on your website to be easier and quicker. I log in at least once a day to see if new items have been listed for my favorite gemstones and/or what I won on RA. So I want to add a new filter in the drop down menu if possible.

What I would love to see when I search for example "emerald" I get 3-4 pages of every emerald you offer. In the drop down menu, my current choices for filtering products are:

1) Relevance
2) Name Ascending
3) Name Descending
4) Price Ascending
5) Price Descending
6) Top-Rated

I would like a new filter for "Newly Listed" or "Just Added" or something similar so that I don't have to go through each page searching for new products and perhaps missing it. It would be awesome to have this feature. I know this may be impossible but I thought I would ask.

One more suggestion. On RA, I would like to see all the tabs that's located at the top of the front page of RA added to the top of every page on RA. To be more clear, the tabs are currently:

1) Manage Auctions
2) Watch List
3) Bid History
4) Personal Favorites
5) Pay Now
6) How It Works

I would like all tabs on every page. For instance, if I click "Watch List" while there I want to see the all the tabs at the top, like the front page. It would be much easier to jump around different areas rather than having to click back to the front page to go to each tab. I hope I'm clear. I would love to see this implemented.

Thanks!
5 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Not a New Product but Website Search Suggestion

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you for your suggestions, your feedback has been submitted to our web team for review. Please let us know if any other great ideas you may have and thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC!
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I also would like to make a recommendation, FIX THE RA PROBLEM FIRST. T Y
3 x

Stevie

Post by Stevie » 2 years ago

Good ideas. I would also like to see loose gemstones in the category section. I've been chasing a particular loose stone, that I have lost twice now.
When I check the particular gemstone box, the loose stone auction doesn't show. Also, is there a reason that they don't show in alphabetical order?
Thanks!
2 x