Smooth jewelry

Kharailee

Smooth jewelry

Post by Kharailee » 3 years ago

Please bring smooth jewelry. Your jewelry needs to move to the next level in terms of smoothness, touch and feel. When I look at nicer jewelry they are always smoother to the touch and feels nicer against the skin.
3 x

anniebelle

Re: Smooth jewelry

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I am not sure what you mean when you say smooth. Are you speaking of the under gallery? The prongs? Bracelets or rings?
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I agree this was one of my very 1st complaints about a lot of SLC jewelry. It doesn’t have that smooth feel, lots of rougher type edges and rough prongs. I always run my fingers over a piece of jewelry to see if there is a smoothness to it.I also think a lot of SLC platinum over silver jewelry is not as shiny and bright as other jewelry I have purchased elsewhere.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Ironically, I just received a Tanzy band ring that I am wearing today. The prongs holding the srones are more noticeable than normal. I thought it is because there are two rows of five marquise set at an angle. Very pretty, caught my eye though I certainly have enough Tanzanite! Feels smooth but prominent, not snagging.
1 x