Suggestion

Gemsnob

Suggestion

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I wanted to suggest that when slc sells any health or beauty product that they photograph the back of the bottle where directions and ingredients are listed. I was just looking at "natural" aloe vera gel. I have found that often even with natural products, they do have to add stabilizers and preservatives. I won't buy unless I know ingredients and directions. I have had reactions to many things over the years. Thank you.
11 x

Gem Lover

Re: Suggestion

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I agree just because it is natural it does not mean you are not allergic, for example I am allergic to honey and that is natural. It drove me nuts when they started adding it to everything like breads, cereal, granola ect... I have to read labels before I buy any food.
7 x

Gemsnob

Re: Suggestion

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I agree just because it is natural it does not mean you are not allergic, for example I am allergic to honey and that is natural. It drove me nuts when they started adding it to everything like breads, cereal, granola ect... I have to read labels before I buy any food.
I don't really like it when someone says "it's all natural" as if it can't hurt you. Mushrooms and berries are all natural but some can kill you. Rattlesnakes are all natural too.
I feel bad you are allergic to honey. Do you have lots of other allergies, like pollen?!
4 x