10K Charms

TerryTalk

10K Charms

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

I would love to see and probably buy 😁 10K yellow and 10K white gold charms and it’s great when the charms attach with a spring-ring clasp. This way you can attach (and unattached) easily! I have these in 14K yellow and white gold from years ago—-when gold was much cheaper. But I would love to have MORE CHARMS! I have a few different bracelets and necklaces in gold and silver with charms. I’d really appreciate one with 10K yellow and white gold charms and the spring rings for attaching is really important to me! Thanks 🙏😊
4 x

Lulu

Re: 10K Charms

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I second this request.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: 10K Charms

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

TerryTalk wrote:
4 years ago
I would love to see and probably buy 😁 10K yellow and 10K white gold charms and it’s great when the charms attach with a spring-ring clasp. This way you can attach (and unattached) easily! I have these in 14K yellow and white gold from years ago—-when gold was much cheaper. But I would love to have MORE CHARMS! I have a few different bracelets and necklaces in gold and silver with charms. I’d really appreciate one with 10K yellow and white gold charms and the spring rings for attaching is really important to me! Thanks 🙏😊
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We have shared this suggestion to our jewelry team and our innovations team to see if in the future they can make this a reality. Thank you again for the feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x