Suggestion for ShopLC: Shorter Chains with a Big Look

lah2001

Suggestion for ShopLC: Shorter Chains with a Big Look

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

ShopLC,

Can you also offer chains like #6272503 in shorter lengths, like 16"-18"? I'd like to see some shorter chains that have a big look and can be worn just by themselves, without need of a pendant.

I think you need to offer some shorter chains in general, but it'd also be great to have shorter, thicker chains as well, done in a fancy link.

Thanks!
7 x

Boston Irish

Re: Suggestion for ShopLC: Shorter Chains with a Big Look

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I agree the wheat chain I loved but too long.
7 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Yes! I'd love 16 inch chains please. Don't mind if they are stainless or sterling.
5 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

ITA! I love a shorter chain that has a big look! These chains they keep selling here are too long most of the time. I have a few to wear with sweaters and the like. But mostly I want a nice chain to wear with an open neckline.

I did get one here, very nice, yellow gold over silver..very wide! It’s only 18” I love it and wear it often. Wish they had the same one in silver and rose gold over as well.

Also on that chain I removed the sliding chalcedony charms from a Lulu Dharma leather wrap bracelet from here and slid them on the chain. Every time I wear it like that people want to know where they can get the “necklace”.
4 x