hand makeup

Koi

hand makeup

Post by Koi » 2 years ago

Since the hands are one of the signs of ageing, and we like our rings to look their best, how about formulating a full coverage foundation cream for the tops of the hands that will hide the sun damage, while still looking natural? Lots of us mature ladies would love it. I mix my own now, with so-so results.
3 x

RoseyRuby

Re: hand makeup

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

Koi wrote:
2 years ago
Since the hands are one of the signs of ageing, and we like our rings to look their best, how about formulating a full coverage foundation cream for the tops of the hands that will hide the sun damage, while still looking natural? Lots of us mature ladies would love it. I mix my own now, with so-so results.
I have been using David Pollock's Dark Spot Remover, along with my Opatra Dermineck (the Green light option) and I am VERY pleased with the results. The wrinkles are smoothed out and all of the dark spots are slowly fading away--on the left side of my face, also. I use an 85spf cream too, every a.m. It took at least 2mos. to see results, but I've tried other lotions, etc. and nothing worked like this combo.
8 x

Koi

Post by Koi » 2 years ago

Thank you so much! I will start this right away, before things get worse.
1 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

Has anyone ever used lanolin cream? I got some off of the “river” website. I think it’s from new zealand. It’s awesome! I was desperate for something in the winter. My hands crack all winter long. It doesn’t smell and it’s not greasy. It’s called Merino hand cream.
1 x