Shipping & Handling Charges Keep Creeping Up!!

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Shipping & Handling Charges Keep Creeping Up!!

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I bought so many hundreds of items, I cant go thru all of them. I found in the beginning when they started charging tax, there were some over charges. Not enough to make a case. Maybe they corrected their overcharges when I told them I am contacting the tax department, when they charged me tax on clothing. In my State we dont pay tax for any clothing under $110. This Supervisor insisted that my State forces shoplc to collect tax on clothing. Well, it seems me threatening to contact the tax administrators scared her. The next day, the tax was removed. Maybe they figured others wont tolerate these overages either. No one wants to be audited, especially shoplc with all these charitible deductions🙄
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I bought so many hundreds of items, I cant go thru all of them. I found in the beginning when they started charging tax, there were some over charges. Not enough to make a case. Maybe they corrected their overcharges when I told them I am contacting the tax department, when they charged me tax on clothing. In my State we dont pay tax for any clothing under $110. This Supervisor insisted that my State forces shoplc to collect tax on clothing. Well, it seems me threatening to contact the tax administrators scared her. The next day, the tax was removed. Maybe they figured others wont tolerate these overages either. No one wants to be audited, especially shoplc with all these charitible deductions🙄
Okay then...
Do they want to keep us quiet and happy? Or not?
Only they can fix the issue.
1 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

Am I remembering correctly? Didn't they used to have lower shipping all day on Friday? Those were the days.....
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
4 years ago
Am I remembering correctly? Didn't they used to have lower shipping all day on Friday? Those were the days.....
Yep & yep. And s&h was always $1.99 on web every Friday too, no matter the price of the items.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
4 years ago
Back in the day, Under $10 was .99 shipping.
The rest was $1.99
Also, when the item was under $10 we'd get the lesser shipping charged.

Now shipping is whacked AND Under $10 shipping is the same as any other day. Amit took that away too.
2 x