Diamonds and long presentations

Gemsnob

Re: Diamonds and long presentations

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Even JTV doesnt fuss over their crappy diamonds like these guys do.
1 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

I was waiting for some spectacular ring then they showed it. I didn't care for it. The diamonds looked dingy and I like a ring when the undercarriage is finished. I wasn't impressed at all. :(
5 x

Gemsnob

kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
I was waiting for some spectacular ring then they showed it. I didn't care for it. The diamonds looked dingy and I like a ring when the undercarriage is finished. I wasn't impressed at all. :(
JTV showed the exact same ring last night. Nikki had it and it was $31.99. It was also a close out. So Shoplc DOESNT have the lowest prices.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Ama.on is the lowest on items other then jewelry. Whenever Shoplc presents a household item, Some vendor on Ama.on has it for cheaper. For prime members, its free 2 day shipping. Its well known that the GIANT Ama.on has ruined many smaller businesses, by underpricing them. Lately I get my items next day, even on weekends. If the prices were close, I would buy it from Shoplc to support them. But, with all the SLC hiccoughs lately, I find it risky ordering from here. Will it come damaged or used ? Will a seasonal item arrive before the season changes ? I certainly cant have gifts shipped by SLC, since they haven't figured out how to hide the price on sent gifts like other companies do. I was quite embarrassed recently when I sent jewelry via SLC shipper, and the ones that received the gifts knew how little I paid.
4 x

Gemsnob

If any of you saw the .25 ct diamond ring that Jessica and Cheryl showed last night for $59.99, I saw Nikki on JTV showing the exact same ring last night for $31.99. Heres the item # if you bought it and need to email SLC: DOCN673
3 x