Prices only good during Live TV broadcast

Gemsnob

Prices only good during Live TV broadcast

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Has this been going on the whole clearance? When I go to look at items shown previously, they are a different price than what was shown even a few moments ago on TV. For instance, the set of knives were $9.99 but are now $19.99 and they were just shown an hour ago. Talk about roller coaster pricing. If I cant watch because some of the hosts are ridiculous and cant get the same price by looking at what was shown previously then Shoplc has lost a customer. Thats the last straw.
11 x

LisaC2019

Re: Prices only good during Live TV broadcast

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Has this been going on the whole clearance? When I go to look at items shown previously, they are a different price than what was shown even a few moments ago on TV. For instance, the set of knives were $9.99 but are now $19.99 and they were just shown an hour ago. Talk about roller coaster pricing. If I cant watch because some of the hosts are ridiculous and cant get the same price by looking at what was shown previously then Shoplc has lost a customer. Thats the last straw.
Some prices will change immediately after the auctions and some of the hosts will let you know the price and free shipping if offered will go away at the end of the auction or the show.
2 x

Gemsnob

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Some prices will change immediately after the auctions and some of the hosts will let you know the price and free shipping if offered will go away at the end of the auction or the show.
Its not a clearance or a sale. Its just more flipping games.
8 x

LisaC2019

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I noticed that because I had those knives on my wishlist and the price kept fluctuating between $19.99 and $29.99 so I eventually just deleted them. I would ask to see if you can get the $9.99 price honored if you still want to purchase!
3 x

Gemsnob

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

I noticed that because I had those knives on my wishlist and the price kept fluctuating between $19.99 and $29.99 so I eventually just deleted them. I would ask to see if you can get the $9.99 price honored if you still want to purchase!
Its not that I want the knives its that now I know I cant go back and look at things theyve shown over the last 24 hours to see if there is something I want. It wont be the same price as on TV. I mean who can watch 24\7? The people in charge are absolutely dense.
5 x

mavricktoo

Post by mavricktoo » 4 years ago

That pricing changes immediately after the item is off the air is new. I understand free shipping or other special offers going away once it's not being presented, but the price changing if you miss the item by seconds? That's wrong. It also probably means I'll be taking another long sabbatical from ordering.
10 x

LisaC2019

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Its not that I want the knives its that now I know I cant go back and look at things theyve shown over the last 24 hours to see if there is something I want. It wont be the same price as on TV. I mean who can watch 24\7? The people in charge are absolutely dense.
Awww I understand now and that would be frustrating because in the past you would be able to look at past presentations and still purchase at the lower auction price unless the item was out of stock.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

It’s ridiculous it’s went back up by $10 and the ring I wanted has went up also by $10 more dollars since the other 2 hosts came on. This isn’t Fair at all, I usually go back and look at every product shown in the last 24 hours. I think they should honor the on air prices for the 24 hours and not raise them up in minutes. Coupons aren’t working on items that they were last night, I am very annoyed with all the hiccups from ShopLC. I won’t pay them the extra $20 in total for the knives and ring I was going to get, Not going to happen. I’m not fattening their pockets with more money that’s just short of robbing the consumer! :oops: Ginger
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Normally the TV price is good for that day, all day, it never use to go away right away, this is another way of forcing you to watch. Not everyone can watch 24/7 so this will hurt them!
5 x

LisaC2019

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Normally the TV price is good for that day, all day, it never use to go away right away, this is another way of forcing you to watch. Not everyone can watch 24/7 so this will hurt them!
I totally agree...thought the purpose of going back 24 hrs was for customers to still purchase if they missed the live auctions...I didn't even notice the prices increases until it was posted today...guess things are really changing and not for the good!
4 x