Prices stay the same as what was aired

Gemsnob

Prices stay the same as what was aired

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I have noticed that they are leaving the prices the same as what was aired on live TV. I think they are reading and listening. So....THANK YOU for that! This is very much appreciated!!!!
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Prices stay the same as what was aired

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

That wasnt the case this morning. They had a magnetic clasp for $7.99. As soon as the next item was shown, the price went to $10.49 with a 30% coupon, if the total order was over $50. 10 minutes later the coupon was gone. It was a CIRCUS😱. They must have seen barely any web traffic because the 60% off coupon only had unwanteds. And who wants to be charged more then on the web then on the air🙄 So they realized they were in trouble and got rid of the WORST change of all. I think they now need to get rid of the one that dreamed up this WORST change 🤬
3 x

Gemsnob

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
That wasnt the case this morning. They had a magnetic clasp for $7.99. As soon as the next item was shown, the price went to $10.49 with a 30% coupon, if the total order was over $50. 10 minutes later the coupon was gone. It was a CIRCUS😱. They must have seen barely any web traffic because the 60% off coupon only had unwanteds. And who wants to be charged more then on the web then on the air🙄 So they realized they were in trouble and got rid of the WORST change of all. I think they now need to get rid of the one that dreamed up this WORST change 🤬
It has to be him. Nothing like this has ever happened before. He must want this to fail. Ive never seen anyone try so hard to run a successful company into the ground.
3 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Nahhh
They only are doing it on the junk stuff —not higher priced gems
1 x

Gemsnob

TC wrote:
4 years ago
Nahhh
They only are doing it on the junk stuff —not higher priced gems
Shawn keeps saying the shungite necklace is $187.99 but it shows up as $117.99. I dont know if they will raise the price of say tanzanite. I guess we shall see.
1 x