Lolo

lvgirl120583

Lolo

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

I haven't seen Lolo for a couple days. I wonder if she is on vacation or if she left too.
1 x

Gypsy

Re: Lolo

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
I haven't seen Lolo for a couple days. I wonder if she is on vacation or if she left too.
I think these are just her days off
1 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

From the post on her facebook page on 11/13/2019, she offers to help you find a new home & list the realty company. So, I guess, she has moved on also. Another good one gone. :(
bluez
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
From the post on her facebook page on 11/13/2019, she offers to help you find a new home & list the realty company. So, I guess, she has moved on also. Another good one gone. :(
bluez
Lolo was on just few days ago. She may just have side job. I think several of them do.
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
bluez wrote:
4 years ago
bluez
Lolo was on just few days ago. She may just have side job. I think several of them do.
Thank you! I thought I was suffering from early senility as I thought I had seen LoLo rather recently.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I thought Lolo was gone like Sarah and Natasha. She along with Dionne and Jessica is one of the original hosts when this Channel started back in 2007.
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

She was on a few days ago and was talking to the other host about having her house up for sale. She’s usually on in the morning hours but I have seen one of the overnight host on today in the afternoon, which I thought strange.
0 x