Prices going up after live tv presentation

RS

Re: Prices going up after live tv presentation

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Today has been day 6 for me ( my reorder of an item they lost ordered 6 days ago doesn’t count).
6 days for me is unheard of!
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I’m not as disciplined as you. But, I used to order several things daily, lots of diamond items. Now I ordered total of 4 items in 2 weeks, all under $10. I was waiting for a 40% or better coupon to get a couple things in my wishlist. Never happened. Shoplc loss. Why they didn’t know that a large amt coupon would clear their warehouse, is puzzling. They dont realize it yet. THEY WILL- AFTER JAN 15😳
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I’m not as disciplined as you. But, I used to order several things daily, lots of diamond items. Now I ordered total of 4 items in 2 weeks, all under $10. I was waiting for a 40% or better coupon to get a couple things in my wishlist. Never happened. Shoplc loss. Why they didn’t know that a large amt coupon would clear their warehouse, is puzzling. They dont realize it yet. THEY WILL- AFTER JAN 15😳
Oh I’m not at ALL disciplined. But due to the issues going on with my orders and one item being raised during clearance I was not going to reorder until and unless those issues were straightened out, oh, and the order with the missing necklace. That has been shipped to me again. (I need to make a post to Danielle).

Well, the ring shipped last night and the other ring they raised the price on has been lowered back down.

So I ordered it and will now shop again. But waiting for the clearance to be over and won’t even watch the shungite Smackdown tomorrow. Too bad they decided to go that route tomorrow. Everyone would have LOVED having a new day, new programming, new items.
8 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle
Why are they back to doing this? Why cant those of us that cannot watch 24/7 get the same prices as those that shop live tv? What is going on with the CONSTANT price changes? Can you please get them to answer us? This is crazy.
Hello,

Thank you for sharing this concern I will reach out out Senior Leadership and get some feedback.
6 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I know
I bought a Bali bracelet not to long ago for $58 and today it's 78 on air.

And yesterday the younger Host man kept saying prices that where not right.
Like previously sold Bali pendant 24.95 ...yeah. Nooooo ..... It was always 9.95 !!!!!
They think we don't get it lol

Guess what

We get it 🤣🤣
8 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I know
I bought a Bali bracelet not to long ago for $58 and today it's 78 on air.

And yesterday the younger Host man kept saying prices that where not right.
Like previously sold Bali pendant 24.95 ...yeah. Nooooo ..... It was always 9.95 !!!!!
They think we don't get it lol

Guess what

We get it 🤣🤣
It's really embarrassing for them, but luckily for SLC they have a whole bunch of NEW FRIENDS that are now shopping with them!! After a few years they will figure it out...or maybe they will read this forum :)
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

In the wee morning hours of the last day of clearance i believe it was, they were showing the Bali Master Barong cuff series. Did not get price as was half asleep. This series consists of four cuffs, each one engraved with a different symbol and two of them have 40 grams of silver the other two have 40.1 grams of silver. When I woke up I went to those cuffs and the one I liked the most was the only one listed at $59.99 plus 30% off coupon. The other three I think were listed for $89.99( or somewhere around that price). I ordered the bracelet. Later that same day I decided to check and see what the current price of the bracelet i ordered was (because we all know Shoplc plays these pricing games), and not much to my surprise , the bracelet is now $119.99. ( didn't look to see if coupon applied.)Well the next morning, just out of curiosity, I again checked the price of the bracelet and now it is $77.99 with coupon. So this one bracelet had "3" different price changes in less than 1 1/2 days. I do not understand Shoplc' pricing games and this makes absolutely no sense to me.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
In the wee morning hours of the last day of clearance i believe it was, they were showing the Bali Master Barong cuff series. Did not get price as was half asleep. This series consists of four cuffs, each one engraved with a different symbol and two of them have 40 grams of silver the other two have 40.1 grams of silver. When I woke up I went to those cuffs and the one I liked the most was the only one listed at $59.99 plus 30% off coupon. The other three I think were listed for $89.99( or somewhere around that price). I ordered the bracelet. Later that same day I decided to check and see what the current price of the bracelet i ordered was (because we all know Shoplc plays these pricing games), and not much to my surprise , the bracelet is now $119.99. ( didn't look to see if coupon applied.)Well the next morning, just out of curiosity, I again checked the price of the bracelet and now it is $77.99 with coupon. So this one bracelet had "3" different price changes in less than 1 1/2 days. I do not understand Shoplc' pricing games and this makes absolutely no sense to me.
No kidding, you’d think we were investing in oil futures or something 🙄
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
CC wrote:
4 years ago
Heres my two cents on the constantly changing prices. Ive heard hosts at JTV say that they always have to explain why their prices are so much lower than out in retail, that people dont believe the gems are real and some wont purchase because its so low. I think Shoplc is doing this as a "study" per se, to keep track of how many items are sold at which price. Every week they are picking up new markets as their channel is added to new channel line ups. People watch and shop at different times of day. Not that what they are doing is rational as they could really just send out surveys but then you depend on honesty and people actually doing the surveys. Thats just my two cents.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
CC wrote:
4 years ago
Heres my two cents on the constantly changing prices. Ive heard hosts at JTV say that they always have to explain why their prices are so much lower than out in retail, that people dont believe the gems are real and some wont purchase because its so low. I think Shoplc is doing this as a "study" per se, to keep track of how many items are sold at which price. Every week they are picking up new markets as their channel is added to new channel line ups. People watch and shop at different times of day. Not that what they are doing is rational as they could really just send out surveys but then you depend on honesty and people actually doing the surveys. Thats just my two cents.
That would require a LOT of thought put into it and a LOT of effort. Meh...I don’t see SLC putting that much effort into anything really.
Charts, graphs, stats, etc. I don’t is their forte.
1 x