Does anyone else laugh...

Gem Lover

Re: Does anyone else laugh...

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

The Emraldine quartz that you see on the walmart website is sold by shop lc, I have seen many of shop lc jewelry on the walmart website.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

I wanted emeraldine earrings, was waiting for them to be included in a sale. Next thing I knew they were all in auction & no matter what I bid, even using max bid, I never won. Haven’t seen them since.....the auctions have changed somehow, I never win anything anymore. Wasting my time. 🌸
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
I wanted emeraldine earrings, was waiting for them to be included in a sale. Next thing I knew they were all in auction & no matter what I bid, even using max bid, I never won. Haven’t seen them since.....the auctions have changed somehow, I never win anything anymore. Wasting my time. 🌸
Do you have any other Emeraldine pieces?
0 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
The jade they sell is like the FF rubies and sapphires. Its had so many treatments, its almost manmade.
Actually I would prefer if their sapphires were man-made over the crap they're selling! The lab created ones don't mean they are fake, it just means the genesis of the stone was not in nature. Those lab created ones are actually better quality than the mystery filled sapphires they are selling. They stuff more crap in there than a turkey during Thanksgiving. I purchased a ring years ago with lab created yellow sapphires and they are stunning!I I was unsure about it at first but I have a new perspective about it. I find it fascinating that scientists have been able to recreate these stones that were created by our plate tectonics at work!
Last edited by Gemaholic 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x