No reply again...

Amy

No reply again...

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

I sent a host message to Karen about her wig, it was very nice. She never mentioned it. Who screens the messages to the hosts? Any one know? 🌸
2 x

RS

Re: No reply again...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I think the show producer?
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I happen to think wiley1 is one of the producers. I dont think its a host. I think its a man. Ive been checking around and thats my conclusion. Possibly Travis.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I happen to think wiley1 is one of the producers. I dont think its a host. I think its a man. Ive been checking around and thats my conclusion. Possibly Travis.
You’ve been “checking around” ??????👀👀👀
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Is that just a hunch or did you pick up on something said ??
3 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
You’ve been “checking around” ??????👀👀👀
Yes..Checking where all that name is used, just to see if I can figure it out. I was a PI in another life.
5 x

Gemsnob

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Is that just a hunch or did you pick up on something said ??
Both. And some "research".
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Alrighty then...I guess no matter how positive my message is, they see Amy 🌸 and ignore it. About a minute later Karen is talking about all the “customers writing in.” I’m done with messages, wasting my time. 🌸
5 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

don't feel bad, Amy. I cannot remember the last time they answered me either. The channel is really sad now. I miss the old days
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I know im blocked from sending texts to hosts. - I never was rude or disrespectful to the hosts. If they had the same item as Amazon but charged more, I sent them a link, so they decide if they want to match it. I was trying to help. No customers saw it. The only other thing that might have upset them, is me asking Tenner to please stop setting up FAKE PRICE MISTAKES, since some viewers might think they are getting a bigger bargain to sell. Only to be really disappointed when they try and sell it.i told him its unethical. Actually Tenner is doing it less then before. But im still blocked. It really doesn’t matter, since they now ignore most texts from everyone.
2 x