MEGA DAY?

RS

Re: MEGA DAY?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Is it going to be Shungite all day? I went to do some errands and when I returned it was a new show, new host and still Shungite. So I was wondering what happened to MegaDay since I haven't been watching? I have it on mute now in case they put something else on, but so far it has been Shungite for 3 1\2 hrs. I have several Shungite pieces and it's not working for me. But at least I can wear the jewelry, the other items were a waste of my money. My soap will be on soon and then I'll check back later, hopefully something other than Shungite will be on.
So far just Shungite ☹ not paying much attention to program...we've kinda gone to the birds here 🤪
Does that mean shungite is FOR THE BIRDS? 🤣🤣🤣
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Is it going to be Shungite all day? I went to do some errands and when I returned it was a new show, new host and still Shungite. So I was wondering what happened to MegaDay since I haven't been watching? I have it on mute now in case they put something else on, but so far it has been Shungite for 3 1\2 hrs. I have several Shungite pieces and it's not working for me. But at least I can wear the jewelry, the other items were a waste of my money. My soap will be on soon and then I'll check back later, hopefully something other than Shungite will be on.
So far just Shungite ☹ not paying much attention to program...we've kinda gone to the birds here 🤪
Hmmmm🤔 is LMAO. Appropriate here 😂😂😂😂
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Hmmmm🤔 is LMAO. Appropriate here 😂😂😂😂
Oh you BETCHA❣️❣️
3 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

There will be some Cherry Natronite and Grandidierite around 4pm or 5pm.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m loving the $10 set of freshwater pearls that’s on now, it’s been at this price before though. It’s a beautiful set in person especially since I am a gal on a tight budget 💛 I saw the technical difficulties they had in the wee hours of the morning & I liked the way Becky was joking around & they brought Kendrick on air to talk about his twins coming next month. These are the kinds of shows like it used to be that I would love to see brought back. Having a good time joking around, showing products but without the screaming or talking 90 miles a minute like some do. I actually watched until I fell asleep. 🤗
4 x

Gypsy

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m loving the $10 set of freshwater pearls that’s on now, it’s been at this price before though. It’s a beautiful set in person especially since I am a gal on a tight budget 💛 I saw the technical difficulties they had in the wee hours of the morning & I liked the way Becky was joking around & they brought Kendrick on air to talk about his twins coming next month. These are the kinds of shows like it used to be that I would love to see brought back. Having a good time joking around, showing products but without the screaming or talking 90 miles a minute like some do. I actually watched until I fell asleep. 🤗
Agree wholeheartedly Ginger ❣
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Hi there Gypsy, hope you’re having a fun happy day 💜
3 x

Gypsy

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Hi there Gypsy, hope you’re having a fun happy day 💜
GINGER 🥰 All is good here ❣
3 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

I noticed earlier today they were making more and more WONDROUS claims about the powers of this (IMO) idiotic stone. The product that was aired for at least 30 minutes was some kind of tumbler that you pour water into and drink (19 oz) at least once per day!!I know they sometimes put little disclaimers about not giving medical advice to anyone, but it seems to be getting so that every ailment, every part of life will be cured / made better by this stone. Better hope the FDA doesn't crack down.

By the by, on another station, the host reported that the government has repossessed all shungite. Whether this is true or not (I didn't pay attention long enough or perhaps missed if they also reported the source of that statement. It wasn't so much yet another mine closing, just an outright takeover.) We'll see, I guess.

You'd think, though, that if as many customers have bought their thousands of different shungite products that their warehouse would be empty by now. Sure hope that happens sooner rather than later. All the hoopla just sounds like so much snake oil.
1 x