TANZANITE, TANZANITE AND TANZANITE

Vicky
Answers: 1

TANZANITE, TANZANITE AND TANZANITE

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Does it ever stop ?? Craig and Katie hawking High end Tanzanite forever. Using repetitive suggestions to try and talk us into ordering $4000 rings. I can see where newbies can fall for the hype. They must have a high return rate. Seems this forever Tanzanite will go on. Craig just said: we will not leave this auction until the $3499.99 ring sells out. Well he might not leave the auction, BUT I WILL, STAT 💃✋
6 x

RS

Re: TANZANITE, TANZANITE AND TANZANITE

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Oh no, now they are showing the jumbo lump crab cakes, will have to change the channel or move some money around, to buy. I think I could eat my weight in those suckers, they are so good!
I KNOW where you are shopping! Try the potstickers too!
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Oh no, now they are showing the jumbo lump crab cakes, will have to change the channel or move some money around, to buy. I think I could eat my weight in those suckers, they are so good!
I have a subscription to the potstickers for over a year now! Delicious! Quick and easy!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I have a subscription to the potstickers for over a year now! Delicious! Quick and easy!
I started buying those because my daughter loved and I mean LOVEDDDDDDD potstickers. I used to buy them from Costco and fried and steamed them in a pan.
But she started having a crazy schedule and I am not a short order cook at 2a.m. I bought an air fryer and ordered those potstickers. Showed her how to make them in the air fryer.
We never went back.
When she left home 🥺 and moved out (all the way to Dover, DE though only for one year) I sent her a year supply of those pot stickers and their best air fryer (the same one I have) in her kitchen color...Turquoise.
I still keep those in the freezer. When she runs out she raids my freezer!
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I didn't realize Tanzanite would be on the rest of the evening. I thought maybe just 2hrs. since they sold out of Shattuckite 2 hrs. early. I put something else on then checked back in 2 hours still Tanzanite then I watched something else for 2hrs and checked back again and still Tanzanite. It will never end! I hope it's not going to be on for another 2 hrs. getting so bored.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I agree it’s so boring and honestly I can’t afford those high prices at all!!!! We have bills and grandkids to help out. This is getting ridiculous, I wish it would only be for a few hours once a week like last year. I forgot what day they did the high end items on, but it was usually 8-11 pm or maybe an hour longer. Nothing like what has been going on for awhile now 😐
3 x

WinniethePooh

Post by WinniethePooh » 4 years ago

Every time they have 2 free seconds, they stuff high end tanzanite in. What happened to “we are almost sold out of Tanzy”, which is what they told us months ago? All the hosts have turned into used car salesmen.
3 x

WinniethePooh

Post by WinniethePooh » 4 years ago

Every time they have 2 free seconds, they stuff high end tanzanite in. What happened to “we are almost sold out of Tanzy”, which is what they told us months ago? All the hosts have turned into used car salesmen.
2 x