High end Tanzanite AGAIN

Hayhaypaula

Re: High end Tanzanite AGAIN

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
This company's fiscal year ends in June.
So the year-end push wasn't about taxes! Interesting!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

In case you were BUSY earlier, not to worry. Blake and Kim have 2 more HIGH END TANZANITE rings coming up- IN CASE YOU MISSED SPENDING thousands earlier👻🤯
3 x

Tiarose

Post by Tiarose » 4 years ago

I am a new viewer here and I am sick of seeing the tanzanite rings over and over. I have quite a collection of gems most very high end. I tune in to snag up the rarer gems ones I don’t yet have in my collection. I don’t mind showing the high end stuff but it is the number of times they show it coupled with the number of styles shown that make me feel it is not rare at all. Please shop lc show something else.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Oh, I was so worried, thank you Vicky.....thank you
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago
I am a new viewer here and I am sick of seeing the tanzanite rings over and over. I have quite a collection of gems most very high end. I tune in to snag up the rarer gems ones I don’t yet have in my collection. I don’t mind showing the high end stuff but it is the number of times they show it coupled with the number of styles shown that make me feel it is not rare at all. Please shop lc show something else.
@Tiarose
Welcome !! It didnt use to be like this. We used to have a "high end" evening during week where SLC showcased the collectors pieces. But they didnt stay on ring for an hour or more ......keep suggesting that they go back to that format but no response from SLC
Gypsy
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Welcome Tiarose. We are a friendly tribe here. We only complain because things at ShopLC has changed and believe us.... not for the better. We never used to get shoddily made jewelry, but now it seems to be the norm. In 8 years, I have never had to send anything back. Customer service has not been very helpful and in fact has been rude lately. There was never highh pressure sales. Coupons were honored. They used to present an item and move on. Now they stay on items forever. The price games from day to day are ridiculous.the 24 hour smack downs for 1 gemstone are just plain stupid and boring. I could go on an on. The worst, is the powers that be don't give a sh*t. They poo poo our complaints ... nothing gets fixed.they cartainly ARE NOT delivering JOY. I understand prices do go up. I am willing to pay a little extra, but for that extra money, I deserve service with a smile. It's not too late for them to redeem themselves....but apparently they don't want to. I could go on and on, but I think you can get the drift.
7 x

Tiarose

Post by Tiarose » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago
@Tiarose
Welcome !! It didnt use to be like this. We used to have a "high end" evening during week where SLC showcased the collectors pieces. But they didnt stay on ring for an hour or more ......keep suggesting that they go back to that format but no response from SLC
Gypsy
[@Tiarose

I would think a high end night would be good. It sounds like I missed out on the good days here. I love high end just as much as the next person. As I watch all this and I forgave them for all the clearance events. I am not sure if it my eyes playing tricks on me but half the stuff I did get looks to be very cheaply made stones are set at angles. Some prongs look twice as large as the others. Just strange things like that. No I don’t plan on sending anything back over it however I do collect loose stones and rough so for me a something like a ring or necklace I was not really after the setting. But seeing the workmanship made me think if your going to set it in silver at least make it look good. Something I could be proud to wear. I know in my friends and family I am the only one that takes my loose gems in and gets a custom setting done.
3 x