LOLO!!!!

RoxiJade

LOLO!!!!

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Watching her afternoon segment, and someone just wrote in saying she is talking TOO MUCH! What in the heck is she supposed to do - that is what they pay her for! And apparently, it wasn't said in a very nice way, which is just plain mean spirited! I'm sure it isn't as easy as she makes it look to do that job. Some customers are just JERKS! I love LOLO!
6 x

Blossom

Re: LOLO!!!!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Lolo is a sweetheart! I don't think she would ever be rude to anyone! Shame on that person!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Lolo is a sweetheart! I don't think she would ever be rude to anyone! Shame on that person!
ITA! She is a joy to watch!
4 x

lvgirl120583

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

She seemed visibly upset after she read that comment. Lolo is one of my favorite hosts to watch. She is so genuine.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I didn’t see it. That is so sad.

You know...clearly the producers screen our messages. Why was that one allowed through?
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

That customer has no idea what she is talking about. Lolo is one of the best hosts ShopLC has.
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Lolo would be the absolute last host that I would complain about. She's just the best. Lolo, if you read this WE LOVE YOU !!!! Don't let one weirdo ruin your day. Shake it off, honey. :D :D :D What that person did was just plain :evil: . Everyone is entitled to their opinion and in my opinion, that person is not welcome here.
8 x

RoxiJade

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
She seemed visibly upset after she read that comment. Lolo is one of my favorite hosts to watch. She is so genuine.
Yes she did, God bless her, which makes it even worse! Karma will get whoever wrote that to her.
2 x

RoxiJade

RS wrote:
4 years ago

You know...clearly the producers screen our messages. Why was that one allowed through?
Not sure why she was allowed to see that, and I wish she hadn't. That is not constructive, just mean.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Not sure why she was allowed to see that, and I wish she hadn't. That is not constructive, just mean.
She should not have been allowed to see that. Nothing constructive about it you are correct!
1 x