So now i3 is the lowest grade ?

Vicky
Answers: 1

So now i3 is the lowest grade ?

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

So when Cheryl and Kaity are showing comparison pink diamonds from a competiter, they say i3 is the lowest grade next to industrial ( TRUE) able to be seen with the naked eyes.( TRUE) Earlier all the hosts like Tenner, and them claimed that shoplc’s diamonds i2 i3 was EYE CLEAN ( FALSE)🙄 seems they dont realize that after these untrue statements, who would believe a word they say about anything. I guess they feel its ok to say untruths as long as it sells🤬
5 x

Vicky

Re: So now i3 is the lowest grade ?

How come Cheryl who knows better isnt correcting the on air description that the pink diamond earrings are not G-H. Only white diamonds can be G- H
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I think the grading system is flawless, VVS,VS,Si,I1,I2,I3. But I'm not 100% sure. This is what I remember.
1 x

Vicky

Yes. And Tenner and Cheryl and others are all aware that i3 is the most included, seen EASILY with the eyes. Worse then i3 is commercial diamonds, not able to be used in jewelry. Knowing that, they all FIBBED that i3 was EYE CLEAN, meaning all the inclusions CANT be seen with the naked eyes. That is a insult to their training. They were trained that i1 i2 i3 are INCLUDED, seen with our own eyes. No LOUPE NEEDED.
When Cheryl showed a competitors diamond, she said it looks like i3 which she said is the most included, Right before a industrial diamond. That is TRUE !!
Anyone that watched them fibbing about shoplc’s i3 diamonds being EYE CLEAN, had to be furious. These are Gem trained hosts. They Should be held accountable for saying untruths so that viewers should buy. Who is on top of these hosts ?? I guess lying is ok, as long as the diamonds sell😡
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I3 is one of the lowest grades, the one some companies call PICA. They will lose a lot of costumers for lying Their nose will be bigger than Pinocchio's. I won't buy any diamonds from them. Blue Nile, a jewelry company, doesn't even carry those I3 diamonds. Why? Because they know they are bad quality. I- graded diamonds should for industry use since they are not gem quality.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
So when Cheryl and Kaity are showing comparison pink diamonds from a competiter, they say i3 is the lowest grade next to industrial ( TRUE) able to be seen with the naked eyes.( TRUE) Earlier all the hosts like Tenner, and them claimed that shoplc’s diamonds i2 i3 was EYE CLEAN ( FALSE)🙄 seems they dont realize that after these untrue statements, who would believe a word they say about anything. I guess they feel its ok to say untruths as long as it sells🤬
I ask you, did this outright lying happen before Amit was president? Yes, they played pricing games but the lies, no. It tells me what I have always known. Amit has zero respect for Americans and less for women. Stop spending money here.
2 x

Margui

Diamond grades:
F=Flawless.
IF=Internally Flawless.
VVS1-VVS2= Very, very slightly included.
VS1-VS2= Very slightly included.
SI1-SI2= Slightly included.
I1,I2, I3 = Included (Some companies called I3 PICA diamonds, the lowest quality. Some jewelry companies don't carry I- grade diamonds).
3 x

Margui

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
I3 is one of the lowest grades, the one the industry call PICA. They will lose a lot of costumers for lying Their nose will be bigger than Pinocchio's. I won't buy any diamonds from them. Blue Nile, a jewelry company, doesn't even carry those I3 diamonds. Why ? Because they know they are bad quality.
0 x

Margui

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
I3 is one of the lowest grades, the one the industry call PICA. They will lose a lot of costumers for lying Their nose will be bigger than Pinocchio's. I won't buy any diamonds from them. Blue Nile, a jewelry company, doesn't even carry those I3 diamonds. Why ? Because they know they are bad quality.
0 x

Margui

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
I3 is one of the lowest grades, after that is one the industry call PICA. They will lose a lot of costumers for lying. Their nose will be bigger than Pinocchio's. I won't buy any diamonds from them. Blue Nile, a jewelry company, doesn't even carry those I3 diamonds. Why ? Because they know they are bad quality.
0 x