Cheryl screaming

peggyv

Re: Cheryl screaming

Post by peggyv » 4 years ago

I watched Cheryl and Kim earlier TODAY. Cheryl was screaming as usual. Kim sat there with her deer-caught-in-the-headlights-look with a frozen smile which is almost scary. She could not get a word in and would blurt out things like "great", "wow". Pathetic. Turned off and ca
lled it
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

@peggyv: I noticed that, too. Kim looked hypnotized.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Nearly at the ending of the Grandierite event earlier today, Cheryl was screaming at the top of her lungs, while Kim was with an hypnotized face with her mouth wide open. I though she would have stopped breathing. My goodness! That expression of her face made me laugh so hard. :lol:
I don't get Kim. Is she thinking "Lord, help me! I'm going to strangle this woman." She always has a blank expression with her mouth hanging wide open and it doesn't matter who she's working with. If she's talking, her arms are flying all over the place.
5 x

peggyv

Post by peggyv » 4 years ago

I think Kim is an introvert trying to be an extrovert. She is bad at describing and measuring. She must be related to someone to keep the job. The way she has that frozen smile and fixed staring eyes is eerie
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

If you put it on mute and just watch, Cheryl goes and goes and goes and goes. No breath no letting anyone else get a word in. It would be commical if it wasn't so rude and annoying. Another day of not spending. I'm watching Natgeo. :shock:
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
If you put it on mute and just watch, Cheryl goes and goes and goes and goes. No breath no letting anyone else get a word in. It would be commical if it wasn't so rude and annoying. Another day of not spending. I'm watching Natgeo. :shock:
I could almost enjoy watching and learning~~~~
the Emeralds are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Tooooo rude and beyond!!!!!!!! :shock:
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Honey,
You are right !!
The Emeralds on the air now for $1099 looks Columbian.
The others not so much.
Lots of Emeralds that are claimed to be columbian are Brazilian. For the prices that shoplc charges, they should have it certed by a reputable place
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Vicky,
I'm gonna watch a little while longer, I just
tuned in and not sure if they are pushing all
Columbian?
2 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

They said that after the hour is up, Tenner will do 2 more hours of emeralds!
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Yes. This is supposed to be a columbian smackdown. Most just dont have the right shade of green. Maybe they are Columbian, they just look more like Brazilian. Cheryl is playing the fake final price game. Here we go again. The President keeps on calling in 🤣
4 x