Cheryl screaming

Margui

Re: Cheryl screaming

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Columbian? It's not columbian. It's Colombian, the nationality of the people of Colombia. It's seems many English- speaking people confuses the spelling of the city of Columbia and the South American country Colombia. I have seen that mistake all the time.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Columbian? It's not columbian. It's Colombian, the nationality of the people of Colombia. It's seems many English- speaking people confuses the spelling of the city of Columbia and the South American country Colombia. I have seen that mistake all the time.
Well there ya go, I hung in there and learned something...
C-o-l-o-m-b-i-a-n. Thanks Margui
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Maybe thats why they dont look legit to me. I misspelled the origin. I just added spell check now. Apple is no help. I guess Apple spells it both ways.
Well, I still feel that at these prices, there should be a cert stating the origin is COLOMBIA, not columbia🤩 or Brazil, or Zimbabwe, or Zambia.
4 x

Vicky

Stacy just said that i3 is EYE CLEAN. She has to know its the worst included stone before its not even usable in jewelry. And Blake who worked with diamonds for years, did not correct her. I guess, all that they have to do to sell the product.
Btw- How come all of Blake’s co hosts are always sitting, while he stands. Whats wrong with being a petite man ?? Why try and hide it. People come in different sizes. It would be quite boring if we all looked the same.
It gives the appearance that shoplc hides things. Its very obvious that the co- host is sitting.
All viewers are interested in, is being given an accurate item description and measurement. Not how tall or short a host is. This is not a Dating site.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Stacy just said that i3 is EYE CLEAN. She has to know its the worst included stone before its not even usable in jewelry. And Blake who worked with diamonds for years, did not correct her. I guess, all that they have to do to sell the product.
Btw- How come all of Blake’s co hosts are always sitting, while he stands. Whats wrong with being a petite man ?? Why try and hide it. People come in different sizes. It would be quite boring if we all looked the same.
It gives the appearance that shoplc hides things. Its very obvious that the co- host is sitting.
All viewers are interested in, is being given an accurate item description and measurement. Not how tall or short a host is. This is not a Dating site.
It seems Blakeley vertically challenged and self conscious about it. Maybe the female hosts are all taller than him?
2 x

Vicky

I know most are much taller then him. Nikki, Dionne and Jessica are only a bit taller. I guess its his decision. I thought maybe the visual stylist felt it would look better if both Hosts appeared to be the same size ??
I wish the Hosts would pay attention to describing the items accurately, instead of pretending to all be “ COOKIE CUTTER” of each other.
He reminds me of my Chihuahua. She is tiny but you wouldn’t know it from her ATTITUDE😆
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I know most are much taller then him. Nikki, Dionne and Jessica are only a bit taller. I guess its his decision. I thought maybe the visual stylist felt it would look better if both Hosts appeared to be the same size ??
I wish the Hosts would pay attention to describing the items accurately, instead of pretending to all be “ COOKIE CUTTER” of each other.
He reminds me of my Chihuahua. She is tiny but you wouldn’t know it from her ATTITUDE😆
That's called "Little dog syndrome".
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Oh my...isn’t Dionne only like 5’ 1”?
1 x

Vicky

Dionne is about 5 ft 2. She must be taller then Blake because she is always sitting when he co-hosts.
I was a little worried about her for a while. She looked like she wasn’t feeling well. Almost like the beginning of .....but then she started looking better. She has a sweet disposition. Her mom is soo cute when she models the clothes 😆
7 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

Was anyone watching the day that Craig mention the resemblance of Blake to Bradley Cooper except for the height difference? Craig gave Blake the nickname of “Mini Cooper”.
3 x