Shungite

Kittycat

Shungite

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Earlier today they had on a variety on items, which is usually what they do onTuesday. But now Shungite was on in the last show and is continuing in this show.I have my TV on mute. Did they say how long Shungite will be on? I hope not the whole 2 hr. show. I was watching other channels too earlier,but now there is nothing on those channels that I'm interested in hope the Shungite is done soon.I cannot even listen to the presentations of this anymore. I Did watch the magnetic jewelry show earlier but I muted most of it because I heard it all before.I did buy some in a previous show.
2 x

Kittycat

Re: Shungite

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I was hoping the whole 2 hrs. was not going to be Shungite, but I guess it is. Can you believe this another new Shungite item - POWDER!
2 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

No offense, I don’t believe in the power of shungite.
1 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

For those of you concerned with EMFs, you can purchase EMF shielding fabric at the Big River. It can be sewn behind your curtains, it can be stapled behind your pictures, and even made into pillow cases. It is fabric, so the options are wide open. If it truly works, then you could line your purse with it, put your phone in the purse, and the phone should not ring. Hope this little tidbit is interesting. Paula
3 x