Items not as described or shown on air

Vicky
Answers: 1

Items not as described or shown on air

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I was looking forward to receiving these items🤗
1) I ordered a pair of 14k yg 1 ct natural yellow diamond flower studs. What came was white diamonds. Maybe a H-i color. I have several white diamond studs. I needed a yellow. On air and online they showed yellow.

2) I ordered a Alexandrite ring. On air when a flashlight was shone on it, it changed color. The one I received has zero color change. ( im thinking they used a black light)

3) I ordered a 925 bangle with Emeralds and 3ct diamonds. What I received is dull, looks dirty, no shine to either the diamonds or the emerald.

Just upsetting because its a pain having to wait in line to return them.

I also ordered a .75ct natural pink diamond pendant/ 925 chain with a few white diamonds on bale. Beautiful, and came in a beautiful padded jewelry case. Keeping it

I ordered a Calvin Klein bangle. A little strange looking, but its for a teen. Im sure she will like it. Came in a very nice CK box.

Shoplc needs to hire a QUALITY CONTROL person to make sure that inferior items are not shipped 🙄🤬
6 x

RS

Re: Items not as described or shown on air

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Wow...just when you think things MIGHT be improving at SLC.

I’m sorry, I totally know where you’re coming from.

They USED to have a QC person. I have communicated with him. He was supposed to get back with me at one time...said he was taking a personal interest in my issue.

Never heard from him again.

So..,yeah.....
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@Vicky They are NOT delivering joy. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I do hold my breath every time I open one of their packages. You're right about the black light on the alexandrite......I've seen them do it. I'm tired of the deception, and I've been purchasing more from their higher priced competitor. At least I receive beautiful jewelry when I order from there, and I enjoy watching their presentations.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
@Vicky They are NOT delivering joy. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I do hold my breath every time I open one of their packages. You're right about the black light on the alexandrite......I've seen them do it. I'm tired of the deception, and I've been purchasing more from their higher priced competitor. At least I receive beautiful jewelry when I order from there, and I enjoy watching their presentations.
Holding your breath...I do the exact same thing.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
1) I ordered a pair of 14k yg 1 ct natural yellow diamond flower studs. What came was white diamonds. Maybe a H-i color. I have several white diamond studs. I needed a yellow. On air and online they showed yellow.

2) I ordered a Alexandrite ring. On air when a flashlight was shone on it, it changed color. The one I received has zero color change. ( im thinking they used a black light)

3) I ordered a 925 bangle with Emeralds and 3ct diamonds. What I received is dull, looks dirty, no shine to either the diamonds or the emerald.

I also ordered a .75ct natural pink diamond pendant/ 925 chain with a few white diamonds on bale. Beautiful, and came in a beautiful padded jewelry case. Keeping it

I ordered a Calvin Klein bangle. A little strange looking, but its for a teen. Im sure she will like it. Came in a very nice CK box.

Shoplc needs to hire a QUALITY CONTROL person to make sure that inferior items are not shipped 🙄🤬
I feel so bad for you 😕 I was especially hoping that your Alexandrite was going to show color change and be a keeper. ☹
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago

Good Afternoon, Vicky!

I am so sorry to hear this happened with your purchase! If possible, would you please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information and details for the items you had mentioned? We can then send this information to our warehouse management teams for review. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Mod Connor,
I sent you a email to shoplc.
Thanks
0 x

NYCGirl

Post by NYCGirl » 4 years ago

Hi VIcky--you are making considerable purchases with Shop LC, and they should value you as a customer! I'm glad you are happy with the pink diamond pendant--sounds lovely. You deserve it after so many disappointing purchases. Enjoy it!
1 x