Lustro Stella

Gemsnob

Lustro Stella

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

No LS tonight? Whats going on? Is SLC going to mostly lifestyle products? They spend an hour on one item. Why have a guide if it's rarely correct?
8 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Lustro Stella

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

Good morning,

I am so sorry that this happened. I have passed your feedback along to the correct department and asked if they can provide us with some insight on why the program guide is not correct on your end. As soon as I hear back from them I will be glad to provide you with all the details. If you need anything else in the meantime please feel free to reach out to me at miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com and I will be glad to assist you. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I have Dish and the program guide also said that. Which I was all excited to see and buy some jewelry. Nope, no LS. 😢😔 This has happened so many times with program guides. Instead of having a specific stone or jewelry listed on the guide, it should just say Shopping network.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Kat wrote:
4 years ago
I have Dish and the program guide also said that. Which I was all excited to see and buy some jewelry. Nope, no LS. 😢😔 This has happened so many times with program guides. Instead of having a specific stone or jewelry listed on the guide, it should just say Shopping network.
Kat, I think they're speaking of the program guide found on the website which we all can refer to. It is interesting though that it feeds to the Dish program guide. More reason that they should stick to the guide as posted.
3 x