Wow

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Wow

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
SLC, you couldn't even go one day without Shungite? I can't begin to imagine how many people had to cancel orders when you started adding items a few months ago that DID NOT meet Under $10 criteria. I had volume muted at 4am & knew that Shungite beaded necklace would not be Under $10 but I guess that LITTLE + on bottom banner (during that auction) makes everything ok...not for me. Under $10 no longer Fantastic Friday, please stop misleading your customers.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We deeply apologize for any disappointment. We forwarded your feedback to our programming team and our jewelry team so they can review it. Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Blossom,when you have a minute go to general conversation and view "Under 10 on top of box describing $39.99 item. "
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I just heard Peter and Lolo tell NEW customers who sign up, how they have little welcome gifts for them. THAT REALLY UPSET ME! I feel like USED TRASH🤬 I ordered 3 items last night for over $200. I buy many hundreds of items yearly. I NEVER got any welcome gifts. I guess us devoted OLDIES dont count, because they think our money is in the bag. WRONG!! I will look around to be a NEWBIE by other companies. I dont need SLC’S little gifts, its just made me feel like, we devoted customers are taken for granted😡.
And you are right about Shungite. From thousands sold, they have a few texts that claim shungite “CURED” their issues. Most likely a placebo effect which will soon wear off. Those few claims, causes a buying frenzy by people desperate for pain relief. I bought at least 7 different shungite items, yet no pain relief. The HOSTS claim their own pain is relieved by Shungite, yet when they sell massagers, they moan how much pain they are in, and the massagers help them 😏. Maybe shungite blocks some stuff, but in our large social web group, not ONE of us got pain relief😰
THANK GOODNESS, Shawn Wilsie and Karen just took over Hosting. They make ALL us customers feel as though, we oldies are not taken for granted. They dont yell, they explain the items and if the item is fragile, tell us how to care for the item.

Vicky, I never received a welcome gift either. Kinda makes me feel UNWELCOME!
Yeah, I'm also not sold on the power of shungite.
Vicky, When I first joined the channel back in 2007 I have never received a coupon. But I received a gift for being a loyal customer later on.
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 4 years ago

Never take the hosts' presentation for granted.They are paide to sell not to tell the truth. Totally agree with yoy all: overpriced shungite for naive customers looking for pain relievers.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom,when you have a minute go to general conversation and view "Under 10 on top of box describing $39.99 item. "
CC, I went to General Conversation & re-read the posts. SLC started adding items $10+ a few months ago to Friday shows. I thought they had recently gone back to everything Under $10 until 4am this morning & of course still that Shungite necklace throughout the day. It just hit me wrong, because if they don't make it clear to everyone before auction begins, people will think it's automatically going Under $10. I could go on & on but I won't.

IMO they have ruined Fantastic Friday! I don't want to wait while they go on & on & on before they get to final price (it may not be under $10) on Friday anymore. Too many changes in the game makes it a game changer!

Ooops, I went on & on!!! Sorry...not sorry!!!!!!
4 x