Cordless sweeper

Gemsnob

Cordless sweeper

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Have they been showing this cordless sweeper for an hour and twenty minutes? There are no items listed under the last hour.
5 x

Gypsy

Re: Cordless sweeper

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Seems that way
I keep checking back and it's still the sweeper
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Have they been showing this cordless sweeper for an hour and twenty minutes? There are no items listed under the last hour.
I was just now going to post WHY do we have to watch this thing for over an hour! Come onnnnnnnn!

Each. And. Every. Time. The Pres. Shows items they are for over an hour!

Time is money people! You should know that!
5 x

CCC

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

I still see dirt on the rug
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

And another presentation of a tanzanite today or tomorrow. And another 3 hours of shungite tomorrow, I am not watching it because it’s ridiculous being on this vacuum for over one and a half hours and it doesn’t look very sturdy or well built to me.
4 x

CCC

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

Try that thing on plush carpet..lol
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

😂😂 It’s not picking up as you go over it but pushing the dirt forward. I will stick with my name brands that I know will do the job and has a better warranty without the hassles. They’re showing on thin rugs or hardwood floors but not thick carpet. Makes me wonder why😂
3 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

I have to admit that they got me. I walked in on the end of the presentation. I have a recent shoulder and neck injury due to "Falling prices" if you can get my drift. I have all hard wood except for kitchen and bathroom and it is very hard to sweep one handed let alone mop and - I am getting exhausted talking about it. I hope this thing works. The power is better than ones I researched..... In case anyone is interested in my opinion, I will post after I get it. And I will be sure to vacuum in my pearls.... Did I just date myself? For all you young kids, google June Cleaver. ;)
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
4 years ago
I have to admit that they got me. I walked in on the end of the presentation. I have a recent shoulder and neck injury due to "Falling prices" if you can get my drift. I have all hard wood except for kitchen and bathroom and it is very hard to sweep one handed let alone mop and - I am getting exhausted talking about it. I hope this thing works. The power is better than ones I researched..... In case anyone is interested in my opinion, I will post after I get it. And I will be sure to vacuum in my pearls.... Did I just date myself? For all you young kids, google June Cleaver. ;)
😀😉 gotcha !!!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
4 years ago
I hope its an amazing sweeper. I love pearls!
2 x