Shungite

RS

Re: Shungite

Post by RS » 4 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Not again, didn't they have a lot in the Lifestyle show yesterday? I checked the program guide to see how long it's going to be on today and what else is on later. No luck! Program guide isn't saying much of what's on today. I guess I will go out in the snow and to run a few errands.
I feel like regardless of how many people are tired of seeing Shungite, they still need to unload what they have in stock. I think that would apply to pretty much anything they are heavily loaded up on. So after the holidays when warehouse clearance begins, I'm guessing we will see even more!
Well they missed the mark guessing how fast they would be able to move all the shungite they have. They bought/made too much and now they have a ton of overstock. They don’t have to inundate us with it non stop though.
Maybe they should have more a informed buying team. Look how much people were CLAMORING to buy those jackets?
Go through past sales spikes and see what people can’t get enough of. It’s not shungite.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Just waiting for the SHUNGITE pacifier for the babies out there. You know, to quiet the baby when it's fussy, calm the sniffles, ease the pain of teething and most importantly PREVENT DIAPER RASH !!! :idea: :roll: :roll:
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Just waiting for the SHUNGITE pacifier for the babies out there. You know, to quiet the baby when it's fussy, calm the sniffles, ease the pain of teething and most importantly PREVENT DIAPER RASH !!! :idea: :roll: :roll:
😆🤣😅😂😄😆😂🤣😅😆🤣😂
0 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

And Shungite Sweatshirts for dogs with Separation Anxiety, etc.
1 x