Host matchups-Marva and Michelle

LisaC2019

Re: Host matchups-Marva and Michelle

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Well I don't think Marva is cold but frustrated...especially when you are training someone and they don't seem to be following the script. Michelle is new but she talks too much and constantly drags out conversations about her time as a makeup artist and does not stick to simple things like describing the products. During one presentation of the Opatra she took the machine from the model and started using the device on her (without asking permission) and clearly the model was uncomfortable.

Yes she is new and will make mistakes and I understand that but she also needs to do the job of hosting. She has stated she was a comedian but there is a place and time for everything. The overnight shows were really good and they always did a great job of describing the items being presented. The night time host all seemed to get along and were in sync with each other as they hosted. Perhaps she needs to be put with another host during the day as it is clearly evident she was put on the nights because she needs more training.
3 x

Wiley1

Post by Wiley1 » 4 years ago

Michelle needs to learn how to measure jewelry with a ruler! Geez, it’s not rocket science!! 😝
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Wiley1 wrote:
4 years ago
Michelle needs to learn how to measure jewelry with a ruler! Geez, it’s not rocket science!! 😝
Midaswelby
2 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

So happy to see everyone agree. I was nervous to post this and I was worried it was all in my head, but glad others noticed it. Thank you everyone for responding as this will bring attention to the moderators! And as far as Michelle crying, one of the nights..I think two nights ago, her eyes were watering. Michelle seems like a sensitive soul so I feel protective of her. Marva is just unacceptable and nasty. Michelle also correctly pronounces and names the stones like Russian CHROME Diopside. It’s not called Russian Diopside. That’s a SLC term. They correct name of the stone is indeed Crome Diopside. She is also the only one that correctly pronounced Swarovski. It’s indeed pronounced SVAH-roff-skee, not SWA-rarsky. I hope Michelle continues on and ignored hater Marva
Last edited by Gemaholic 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
So happy to see everyone agree. I was nervous to post this and I was worried it was all in my head but I’ve been watching them the past few. Ugh ya and it just didn’t seem in my head. Thank you everyone for responding as this will bring attention to the moderators! And as far as Michelle crying, one of the nights..I think two nights ago, her eyes were watering. Michelle seems like a sensitive soul so I feel protective of her. Marva is just unacceptable and nasty. Michelle also correctly pronounces and names the stones like Russian CHROME Diopside. It’s not called Russian Diopside. That’s a SLC term. They correct name of the stone is indeed Crome Diopside. She is also the only one that correctly pronounced Swarovski. It’s indeed pronounced SVAH-roff-skee, not SWA-rarsky. I hope Michelle continues on and ignored hater Marva
You sure like to call hosts names
1 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Freedom of speech. You sure like to suppress people.
5 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

Happy New Year everyone. I watched last night when Michelle and Marva came on. Marva was so giddy and was acting like she already had too much champagne. Poor Michelle, she was having technical issues and it seemed like when Marva let the silence go on for a bit she jumped in and took over, running over what Michelle already said. AND, kept sipping on her champagne during a presentation. Really??? LC, open your eyes as to what's going on. I shut it off and that's what I'm going to start doing. And yes, Nicky needs to calm down too when the men are around.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Well I don't think Marva is cold but frustrated...especially when you are training someone and they don't seem to be following the script. Michelle is new but she talks too much and constantly drags out conversations about her time as a makeup artist and does not stick to simple things like describing the products. During one presentation of the Opatra she took the machine from the model and started using the device on her (without asking permission) and clearly the model was uncomfortable.

Yes she is new and will make mistakes and I understand that but she also needs to do the job of hosting. She has stated she was a comedian but there is a place and time for everything. The overnight shows were really good and they always did a great job of describing the items being presented. The night time host all seemed to get along and were in sync with each other as they hosted. Perhaps she needs to be put with another host during the day as it is clearly evident she was put on the nights because she needs more training.
Becky is the best on set trainer. She has the patience of a saint with newbies.
8 x