Another all day smackdown

Lulu

Re: Another all day smackdown

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

The grandidierite pieces I have are the soft green-blue. They are translucent and have what I call a velvety appearance - much like prehnite. I understand the darker color is really higher end; but, I don't care for that color. Just like I don't care for the high-end aquamarine which may as well be blue topaz - I like the old-fashioned sea-foam green color.

I have seen pictures of transparent grandidierite and they are glorious. Not glorious enough to tempt my wallet, though. The pieces I have are perfectly acceptable to me.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Which pieces do you have? I have an oval grandidierite pendant and a pair of oval shape grandidierite earrings with Russian diopside.
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Which pieces do you have? I have an oval grandidierite pendant and a pair of oval shape grandidierite earrings with Russian diopside.
An oval ring with chocolate diamonds in YG plating, a smaller (7x5) oval with rounds with gold accents, a cross with gold accents and the heart-shaped hoop earrings in gold plating. Am looking for a regular pendant, now. And studs.
1 x