Overload!

Gypsy

Re: Overload!

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Although I agree with you ladies, I did do some shopping . I purchased items that I had been wanting and with discounts & free shipping prices (for me) were good. Luckily (so far ) ,I have had no shipping issues, so now I'm just hoping everything is really nice
And I wont have any returns. As far as the tv presentations and hosts go......when someone is annoying I change the channel or press mute and go about my day. All but 2 of my purchases were website purchases. And I'm still holding out hope that management is not ignoring this forum and things will improve........SOON , because I used to really enjoy the tv presentations and the hosts !!!!! They used to just have 1 night a week where they did the high end items for the collectors , this constant high end barage is almost depressing, showing me non stop all the pretty things I cant afford. ☹
3 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

[quote=Gypsy post_id=7392 time=1575543163

And I'm still holding out hope that management is not ignoring this forum and things will improve........SOON , because I used to really enjoy the tv presentations and the hosts !!!!! They used to just have 1 night a week where they did the high end items for the collectors , this constant high end barage is almost depressing, showing me non stop all the pretty things I cant afford. ☹
[/quote]

That’s exactly how I feel. And to top it off they were selling Opatra when I went to bed last night, and when I turned on my tv a few minutes ago they were selling Opatra again. It’s like an infocommercial nightmare.
7 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Yes, and get ready for another full day of Sleeping Beauty turquoise on Saturday! I hope there's something interesting on the other shopping channels because I'm "up to here" with "disappearing" turquoise, tanzanite, etc. I like those stones, but I have enough of them already. I really think the reason they've been showing the same items over and over is because they're having difficulty obtaining the other gemstones. Don't we remember the huge variety of stones they used to have?
7 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I rarely watch SLC for very long at a time anymore. When I do it's Opatra, same Tanzanite, same Grandidierite, same Shungite over & over & over & over again & again & again & again! Don't they have anything else they want to sell? And yet, there appears to be people that are still buying!
I for one am suffering from overload from the same items for days.
Thank you for your feedback! We value your opinion, and I have forwarded this information to our Show and Programming team. Thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Moderator_Chris_R wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I rarely watch SLC for very long at a time anymore. When I do it's Opatra, same Tanzanite, same Grandidierite, same Shungite over & over & over & over again & again & again & again! Don't they have anything else they want to sell? And yet, there appears to be people that are still buying!
I for one am suffering from overload from the same items for days.
Thank you for your feedback! We value your opinion, and I have forwarded this information to our Show and Programming team. Thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
Good afternoon @ModChris
Maybe this entire thread can be forwarded to everybody. Upper Management included.
Somebody needs to take ownership of stealing our Joy.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Yes, I agreed way to much Tanzanite, Shungite and Grandidierite. When Amit comes on the air and he is on everyday too much time is spent on high priced items, this diamond pendant costing over $1,00 has been on for45 minutes!
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Finally Amit left. He gets very angry and lectures viewers why they dont listen to his advice. Does he realize that if he talks some viewers into buying this necklace, they are literally taking the money from their every day expenses. He should have researched, on who watches and Shops at Shoplc. Just different classes looking to save money on affordable gifts they give to their families. To spend almost an hour lecturing viewers on why they wont buy the necklace, made alot of viewers feel really down that they cant financially splurge on luxuries for themselves before the holidays. I know he is new and will make mistakes. So I don't want to be really critical, but there are alot of issues he needs to work on right now. Selling a few more diamonds wont solve problems that are important enough to create future large losses
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Finally Amit left. He gets very angry and lectures viewers why they dont listen to his advice. Does he realize that if he talks some viewers into buying this necklace, they are literally taking the money from their every day expenses. He should have researched, on who watches and Shops at Shoplc. Just different classes looking to save money on affordable gifts they give to their families. To spend almost an hour lecturing viewers on why they wont buy the necklace, made alot of viewers feel really down that they cant financially splurge on luxuries for themselves before the holidays. I know he is new and will make mistakes. So I don't want to be really critical, but there are alot of issues he needs to work on right now. Selling a few more diamonds wont solve problems that are important enough to create future large losses
I think Amit was at the sister station in England for some time.
I think he's thinking we're alike. ❓❔
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Amit was in charge there. He Doesn’t realize we think differently, and like different things. He is very good at SUGGESTIVE HYPNOSIS. Its just where people who are in charge can convince others that listening to their advice is good. While in my medical ed class, we tried it. It worked on at least 50% of the class. The way to break it, is to walk out of the room. Have a snack, or make a call. AND SWITCH CHANNELS. If you still want the item later on, then get it then. Its rarely sold out. Even if it is at first, a couple usually become available. If in fact you bought it because you were talked into it, by the time you receive it, you will wonder why you ever spent your money on it. So now thank goodness we have the choice to return it. We do take a hit in the shipping expense, but if you really didn’t want it, the loss will be worth it.
4 x