Really????

2Blonde

Re: Really????

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Yes, an hour of Opatra pops up when you least expect it. Give me a break, if anyone wanted to spend $1,000 (formerly $1,200) on that thing, they would have purchased it by now. And that Opatra neck and chin thing they sell for $199 (formerly $299) can be purchased elsewhere (another shopping channel) for under $70. I know this because I bought 2 of them from the other channel (use them at the same time to do both sides of face, which takes less time than only one). It is EXACTLY the same with the 3 light colors, vibration, and heat. It just has a different name (V-Sculpt). (I use them every night for tightening my face and neck, and love them.)
7 x

lvgirl120583

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

They really are obsessed with Opatra.
5 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I bought the V Sculpt also from Shop HQ-serious skincare. I have it formonths, love it and paid about $70
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Thinking they contracted to sell so many of those devices and things are not going so well. I keep hearing people say they are going to buy but none have come back and said I have bought. It seems like a good device but I would have no use for something like that but sure others may. I think it is over priced and we will see it presented until those numbers become "last in stock" or the "cows come home" :lol:
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
The Shungite Smackdown is FINALLY over and what is the first thing they have to start the Lifestyle Spectacular???? YOU GUESSED IT SHUNGITE!!!!

You have got to be kidding me. I think the only thing they have in their warehouse is Shungite and Tanzanite.

I wonder when they are going to be selling Shungite/Tanzanite jewelry?
LoL! I actually have a Shungite with Tanzanite ring and I love it! It’s a beautiful combination! πŸ€£πŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ’Ž
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
The Shungite Smackdown is FINALLY over and what is the first thing they have to start the Lifestyle Spectacular???? YOU GUESSED IT SHUNGITE!!!!

You have got to be kidding me. I think the only thing they have in their warehouse is Shungite and Tanzanite.

LoL! I actually have a Shungite with Tanzanite ring and I love it! It’s a beautiful combination! πŸ€£πŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ’Ž
I have big ol hoops w/ really lite tanzi & Shungite
2 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

SueB wrote: ↑
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago

I have big ol hoops w/ really lite tanzi & Shungite
Wow!! Here I thought I was being original :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Its becoming ridiculous. The Sapphire ring is on forever. Worthless clocks. Just when I thought they are moving on, they lower the price. I think if they see its not selling, they refuse to give up. Keep on prolonging it with a lower price. Soooooo boooring. When the buyer gets it home and sees how small the stone is, it will be backπŸ™„
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

4 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize for any disappointment regarding some of the items being shown during the lifestyle show. We have forwarded your feedback to our lifestyle and programming teams. Thank you so much again for your feedback again, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x