Re: Where is Natasha?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Now, tell me where he is.
If you find him, please share!
My late grandmother nabbed one long ago!

Then my mother nabbed their son in the 1940's! And they're still together!

😁
🧡💞💜💓🧡💕💖💕🧡💓💜💞🧡
4 x

Topic Tags:

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@ Gemsnob: Yes I was one of those woman that Dan was telling he was divorced. I sent him a message on Facebook to ask about what treatment an Emerald had that he had shown that day and when he wrote back he said I was beautiful and then told me he was getting divorced, he also told me woman send him nude pictures all the time like he was hinting he wanted me to do that, I told him those woman had no class. He kept sending me messages telling me I could message him anytime of the night because he was always up late, I thought it was strange so I checked out his page and saw he was not getting divorced and living out of a hotel room as he had told me and saw he had a bunch load of woman followers on his page, I deleted him off my friends list and not to long after this happened he was gone from Shop LC.
I mean yikes!

I had that happen to me on a recipe sharing site. This guy was relentless. It creeped me out. I deleted my pic and left the site. We had a pm box and he was always sending me stuff...including pics, his schedule, asking to meet him, his ADDRESS!😳😳
This is why we have a family rule. Only pet pictures allowed.
With pictures, there's this thing out there called Reverse Image. When that's done, it can pull up all the pictures of you out on the net. All of them.
It's harder to do that with pets.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@ Gemsnob: Yes I was one of those woman that Dan was telling he was divorced. I sent him a message on Facebook to ask about what treatment an Emerald had that he had shown that day and when he wrote back he said I was beautiful and then told me he was getting divorced, he also told me woman send him nude pictures all the time like he was hinting he wanted me to do that, I told him those woman had no class. He kept sending me messages telling me I could message him anytime of the night because he was always up late, I thought it was strange so I checked out his page and saw he was not getting divorced and living out of a hotel room as he had told me and saw he had a bunch load of woman followers on his page, I deleted him off my friends list and not to long after this happened he was gone from Shop LC.
I mean yikes!

I had that happen to me on a recipe sharing site. This guy was relentless. It creeped me out. I deleted my pic and left the site. We had a pm box and he was always sending me stuff...including pics, his schedule, asking to meet him, his ADDRESS!😳😳
This is why we have a family rule. Only pet pictures allowed.
With pictures, there's this thing out there called Reverse Image. When that's done, it can pull up all the pictures of you out on the net. All of them.
It's harder to do that with pets.
Well luckily it was only one picture of me in my profile. I have never posted any others of me. And yeah, I know about that. My daughter is discovering that problem and having to go clean up the mess created from over sharing.
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Lol. You saw that name too.
That list is what happened to my last post on this thread. I had no idea where they came from.
It's not there anymore.

YES! I'm glad you saw it!
😆
Wasn't that "trippy" having that list following wherever you typed, getting in the way!?!
It was so weird. The names were following me and hopping in to the post so I just left it as it was. 😂
I laughed at DanBogus tho.
😝😝😜
I laughed too!
😂

Then I thought: "Oh dear. Are there people on here who should not be?"

😳

But...I couldn't help but think that maybe it was a way for someone who is very crafty OR "wiley" to accomplish things? One being something we are happy to know about.

Perhaps someone isn't at all happy with the way a lovely person we care about was treated. Maybe this person accomplished certain things they felt were necessary? Things we don't know about because we don't know every detail about what occurred regarding that sweet person? Not to fly away with my imagination here, but after reading some things, if I was close to this person and knew there were ANY actions done that I disapproved of, I'd do whatever I felt needed to be done. Who knows?

😗 😙
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Now, tell me where he is.
If you find him, please share!
My late grandmother nabbed one long ago!

Then my mother nabbed their son in the 1940's! And they're still together!

😁
🧡💞💜💓🧡💕💖💕🧡💓💜💞🧡
Awwww💏💑
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I was thinking about the diva she was referring to without naming anyone. But I am wondering if she wasn’t talking about the female Shawn, who thinks everyone needs to know what goes on in her life. I’ve seen them work together and didn’t get the feeling there was good vibes there. As for having to show a defective item on air, I have seen the person named above try and cover up merchandise that has a defect somewhere. Like a dark spot in a gemstone, a sharp edge of a necklace or one that isn’t made identical all the way around. Very deceptive and they put their fingers over the parts they don’t want you to see or otherwise you wouldn’t buy it. I will miss Natasha but I am sure something better is waiting for her in the future.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I was thinking about the diva she was referring to without naming anyone. But I am wondering if she wasn’t talking about the female Shawn, who thinks everyone needs to know what goes on in her life. I’ve seen them work together and didn’t get the feeling there was good vibes there. As for having to show a defective item on air, I have seen the person named above try and cover up merchandise that has a defect somewhere. Like a dark spot in a gemstone, a sharp edge of a necklace or one that isn’t made identical all the way around. Very deceptive and they put their fingers over the parts they don’t want you to see or otherwise you wouldn’t buy it. I will miss Natasha but I am sure something better is waiting for her in the future.
Ive seen hosts on other networks have to do the same. I think its part of selling on live tv. The camera comes in for a close up and the have to cover the flaws. Natasha was talking about being a shopping host so I dont think everything is exclusive to this network.
4 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 4 years ago

I went on her page and she said her parents were visiting for two weeks, that might be why she hasn’t been on air.
Last edited by Sea 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Sea wrote:
4 years ago
I went on her page and she said her parents were visiting for two weeks, that might be why she hasn’t been on air.
Shes not at Shoplc anymore. Read all of this thread from the beginning.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

YES! I'm glad you saw it!
😆
Wasn't that "trippy" having that list following wherever you typed, getting in the way!?![/b]
It was so weird. The names were following me and hopping in to the post so I just left it as it was. 😂
I laughed at DanBogus tho.
😝😝😜
I laughed too!
😂

Then I thought: "Oh dear. Are there people on here who should not be?"

😳

But...I couldn't help but think that maybe it was a way for someone who is very crafty OR "wiley" to accomplish things? One being something we are happy to know about.

Perhaps someone isn't at all happy with the way a lovely person we care about was treated. Maybe this person accomplished certain things they felt were necessary? Things we don't know about because we don't know every detail about what occurred regarding that sweet person? Not to fly away with my imagination here, but after reading some things, if I was close to this person and knew there were ANY actions done that I disapproved of, I'd do whatever I felt needed to be done. Who knows?

😗 😙
Secret Agent Man!! 🔎
3 x