Site messed up

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Site messed up

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
The pendants are still up on the TLV page if you reconsider. No, they aren't giving me a commission! Lol

But, I did just find a $3.85 credit on my account and have no idea why? Yes, I spent it before they could notice their mistake! I got a 925 silver sapphire pendant and stainless chain that matches the lever back earrings that should arrive in the mail tomorrow! The earrings cost $11.65. The pendant qualified for the 25% flash sale code, so that item cost me a whopping $5.59! My kind of deal!
I love a good deal! Good for you @@Hayhaypaula

@RS in my searches if I see it pop up and I see you posting - I will let you know. I'll type "CUSHION" - so you will know to get on it!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
The pendants are still up on the TLV page if you reconsider. No, they aren't giving me a commission! Lol

But, I did just find a $3.85 credit on my account and have no idea why? Yes, I spent it before they could notice their mistake! I got a 925 silver sapphire pendant and stainless chain that matches the lever back earrings that should arrive in the mail tomorrow! The earrings cost $11.65. The pendant qualified for the 25% flash sale code, so that item cost me a whopping $5.59! My kind of deal!
I love a good deal! Good for you @@Hayhaypaula

@RS in my searches if I see it pop up and I see you posting - I will let you know. I'll type "CUSHION" - so you will know to get on it!
🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍
3 x

Pete

Post by Pete » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I wanted to order the new Kyanite ring. The auction wasn’t loading and by the time I was able to get through my size was gone.

Please fix these non stop issues!😫
Hi RS,

I called in a couple of minutes ago to ask about those very items and size 7, item number 3537088, and size 9, item number 3537090, are available, quantity of 1 each, hope one of the sizes works for you, they were sold for $129.99 yesterday so I'm sure they will be able to help you out with the price also, they were over my budget but the cushion cut looks gorgeous, do enjoy :D
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Pete wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I wanted to order the new Kyanite ring. The auction wasn’t loading and by the time I was able to get through my size was gone.

Hi RS,

I called in a couple of minutes ago to ask about those very items and size 7, item number 3537088, and size 9, item number 3537090, are available, quantity of 1 each, hope one of the sizes works for you, they were sold for $129.99 yesterday so I'm sure they will be able to help you out with the price also, they were over my budget but the cushion cut looks gorgeous, do enjoy :D
Wow, Thank you PETE! I so much appreciate that 😁
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I see that ring is now selling for $179.00... hope you can get a deal RS.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Well, as much as I want that ring I would rather have it for a middle finger ring. I can wear a 7 on mid finger but I am weird and like my rings large.
I could just get the 7....
1 x

Pete

Post by Pete » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Well, as much as I want that ring I would rather have it for a middle finger ring. I can wear a 7 on mid finger but I am weird and like my rings large.
I could just get the 7....
I would recommend you take advantage of the size 7 available, item number 3537088, note item is not visible in the website, but that could work out good for you since you would basically have to call in with the item number to get it, hope it all works out for the best for you :D
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post! I deeply apologize for any issues regarding items loading up into the auction on www.shoplc.com. I have gone ahead and forwarded the comments on the thread to our web department so it can be looked into. If you need further assistance, or experience any further issues regarding the website, please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com, chat with us at www.shoplc.com, or call us at 877-899-0078. Thank you again for bringing this up to our attention, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post! I deeply apologize for any issues regarding items loading up into the auction on www.shoplc.com. I have gone ahead and forwarded the comments on the thread to our web department so it can be looked into. If you need further assistance, or experience any further issues regarding the website, please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com, chat with us at www.shoplc.com, or call us at 877-899-0078. Thank you again for bringing this up to our attention, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Thank you Preston.

If there are any more of the cushion cut in the size I want I would love to buy one. Of course when I attempted to get in and could not due to site issues, the price for the ring was $129.99
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you Preston.

If there are any more of the cushion cut in the size I want I would love to buy one. Of course when I attempted to get in and could not due to site issues, the price for the ring was $129.99
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com, and I would be more than happy to make sure to see what I can do in this case. We currently have very limited quantities of the size 7, size 9, and size 10. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
3 x