ADI!!!!!

Blossom

Re: ADI!!!!!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Nobody is perfect. I happen to respect Tenner except when he sets up( usually with Matt) a FAKE PRICE MISTAKE. Of course he does it to create a buying frenzy, because viewers think they are getting a much bigger bargain then they are. Thats below Shoplc to allow this. Its called LYING. Some viewers live paycheck to paycheck and tune in to shoplc to try and buy Affordable things. But, one day he was trying to sell beads. He said the price was $1695.00 and Matt put $595.00. Of course it was a setup. The acting was awful, but he made some viewers believe they were getting off an extra $1100.00. There was a buying frenzy and cheap BEADS were sold out for $600. Those poor viewers were duped. I feel bad, because returning it cost them 2 way shipping. That was a DARK DAY for shoplc. He even had his co- hosts go along with him. I text him begging for him to stop with these fake price mistakes that was happening almost every time he was on. Eventually viewers caught on and the damage was less, and he stopped doing it so often. So I appreciate that he barely does it now. Like I said no one is perfect.
Tenner is not alone in these tactics...they all do it. Wonder if there's a shopping channel host school they go to in order to learn these unfavorable ways to sell?
2 x