Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post! I deeply apologize for any issues regarding items loading up into the auction on www.shoplc.com. I have gone ahead and forwarded the comments on the thread to our web department so it can be looked into. If you need further assistance, or experience any further issues regarding the website, please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com, chat with us at www.shoplc.com, or call us at 877-899-0078. Thank you again for bringing this up to our attention, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Thank you Preston.

If there are any more of the cushion cut in the size I want I would love to buy one. Of course when I attempted to get in and could not due to site issues, the price for the ring was $129.99
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com, and I would be more than happy to make sure to see what I can do in this case. We currently have very limited quantities of the size 7, size 9, and size 10. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
I will right now! Thank you. I had a feeling you were “that” Preston!😁
2 x

RS

Re: Site messed up

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Got the ring!

Yeah, it’s in a size 7. I actually wear a 7 so it’s all good.

Thank you all for helping me.

Thank you @Moderator_Preston for finding the ring.

Thank you @Pete for letting me know and looking for any that were left!

Fingers crossed it’s all that it appears to be!
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Got the ring!

Glad you got the ring! I too looked and searched for those rings for YOU many Many MANY times! But I know you didn't mean to leave me out...right? I really don't think you care for me, RS. Every post. It's a beautiful ring and I hope it's as good as it looks!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Got the ring!

Glad you got the ring! I too looked and searched for those rings for YOU many Many MANY times! But I know you didn't mean to leave me out...right? I really don't think you care for me, RS. Every post. It's a beautiful ring and I hope it's as good as it looks!
Wait wait what?

I thanked everyone! See above! I mean allll of you.

I love you OSOTT🥺🥺🥺🥺

I just only recalled the TWO names but I replied IN the post in order to thank EVERYONE!

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to leave you out.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OSOTT

YES!

You were the one who posted CUSHION

I neglected to remember that. I have been scrolling through and reading and posting too quickly. That’s my fault.

I so much appreciate all your work on MY BEHALF. I saw you post it in another thread too.

I am so sorry I didn’t mention your help and you by name.

Please accept my apology...my friend❤️
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

It's fine! I really should have said, "I'm beginning to think you don't like me" in a funny way - but I guess I typed a freudian mistake! I guess I do think that to a degree but I always think - this is a forum and it doesn't matter. But I guess it does to me! haha - I'm super sensitive these days as my mother is very sick and I'm working overtime caring for her trying to keep her out of the hospital but it looks like she will be going. Today I will decide.

So I apologize for mentioning it. I guess, from the other place too, I was feeling left out. HOW SILLY! ugh. I'm sorry. I'm TRULY happy you got your ring as I know how it feels to lose out on a piece you really want!!!

On a good note? I won my first auction on Kyanite earrings with Colombian emeralds this morning for $26! I'm so happy! I don't know how that happened! My first win out of 100's! lol

Please forgive ME, RS! OKay? I just like you is all.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
It's fine! I really should have said, "I'm beginning to think you don't like me" in a funny way - but I guess I typed a freudian mistake! I guess I do think that to a degree but I always think - this is a forum and it doesn't matter. But I guess it does to me! haha - I'm super sensitive these days as my mother is very sick and I'm working overtime caring for her trying to keep her out of the hospital but it looks like she will be going. Today I will decide.

So I apologize for mentioning it. I guess, from the other place too, I was feeling left out. HOW SILLY! ugh. I'm sorry. I'm TRULY happy you got your ring as I know how it feels to lose out on a piece you really want!!!

On a good note? I won my first auction on Kyanite earrings with Colombian emeralds this morning for $26! I'm so happy! I don't know how that happened! My first win out of 100's! lol

Please forgive ME, RS! OKay? I just like you is all.
I never meant you make you feel left out. Here or “there”. Over there I am having a difficult time keeping track of the posts and finding new ones.
BTW..I went there looking for you to apologize there as well.

I am so sorry your mom is so sick. I can only imagine how stressful. Please forgive me if I didn’t respond if you posted before about that. Like I said I need to slow down and read more carefully.

I feel awful. I like you too🥰🥰🥰🥰

Great score on the earrings! The combo of blue and green is so pretty.

There is nothing to forgive from you. It’s me that is asking for forgiveness.

I’m so sorry.

Going off to the corner now...☹️🥺
2 x