Virus is spreading

Ginger

Re: Virus is spreading

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’ve a question, does Lysol spray kill the corona virus 🦠?? I noticed Walm*** was completely out of hand sanitizer, Clorox bleach, Clorox bleach wipes, masks, gloves, dish liquid, paper plates & disposable utensils. I ordered hand sanitizer from Bath & Body, the small ones for your bag. But I just wondered about the Lysol Spray, I am carrying a big canister of Clorox bleach wipes with me everywhere. From getting gas, signing the touch screens at the grocery store, putting money in the atm , shopping carts and I have even started wiping down money & coins. I’m not taking anything for granted, please be careful dear friends, Ginger 💛💛
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Vickie ky I do not blame you for not wanting to go. My kids know to stay away and not come over if they or the grand kids are sick because it is dangerous for me to get sick. I think you are doing the right thing by staying home and just tell them if you love me and want me around for a while than understand why I do not want to come, they should understand that. Maybe you could do video chat with them at the party and that way you are there without going.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Hollie It is on the can because the corona virus is also used to describe a cold and the flu, it is the part that attaches to you and makes you sick, the new virus is called COVID-19, I watched a doctor explain this and said they are all a type of corona virus.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Vickie ky I do not blame you for not wanting to go. My kids know to stay away and not come over if they or the grand kids are sick because it is dangerous for me to get sick. I think you are doing the right thing by staying home and just tell them if you love me and want me around for a while than understand why I do not want to come, they should understand that. Maybe you could do video chat with them at the party and that way you are there without going.
Gem Lover, I think you make a valid point & what seems like an acceptable compromise for Vicky.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Hollie
We have had Corona virus previously. Never from a snake. This particular one Covid-19 is acting very different then the others acted. Kills quickly if it infects the lungs. Thats where its cells are attracted to. The experts admit, they dont know for sure how its transmitted, and so quickly from person to person.
My friends teenage boys who were in 2 different sleep away schools, are being sent home, since the 2 schools have closed due to the virus. Who know how many of those teenagers that are sent home via plane are carriers ( meaning they themselves had it very mild) but are very contagious. So now flying is very risky.
Right now, the safest is the home. With only short trips outside if necessary. This virus will eventually run its course and life as we knew it will be back. In the meanwhile, we have to do everything possible to avoid THE SNAKE😡
3 x

Vicky

@Hollie
We have had Corona virus previously. Never from a snake. This particular one Covid-19 is acting very different then the others acted. Kills quickly if it infects the lungs. Thats where its cells are attracted to. The experts admit, they dont know for sure how its transmitted, and so quickly from person to person.
My friends teenage boys who were in 2 different sleep away schools, are being sent home, since the 2 schools have closed due to the virus. Who know how many of those teenagers that are sent home via plane are carriers ( meaning they themselves had it very mild) but are very contagious. So now flying is very risky.
Right now, the safest is the home. With only short trips outside if necessary. This virus will eventually run its course and life as we knew it will be back. In the meanwhile, we have to do everything possible to avoid THE SNAKE😡
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Hollie It is on the can because the corona virus is also used to describe a cold and the flu, it is the part that attaches to you and makes you sick, the new virus is called COVID-19, I watched a doctor explain this and said they are all a type of corona virus.
Ahhh ok. Thanks!
2 x

Hollie

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Hollie
So this is snake, not bat. Well how the he!! did that even happen?? I'm hearing that people that were cleared and sent home are dying days later. (In China)
So it comes first as one strain then mutates to another strain. That's messed up.
i saw on a site a health dept van blacking out an econo lodge sign with plans to quarantine people at the motel.
I've never seen that happen before. It's definitely scary out there.
was this unleashed on purpose or by accident?
2 x

Hollie

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’ve a question, does Lysol spray kill the corona virus 🦠?? I noticed Walm*** was completely out of hand sanitizer, Clorox bleach, Clorox bleach wipes, masks, gloves, dish liquid, paper plates & disposable utensils. I ordered hand sanitizer from Bath & Body, the small ones for your bag. But I just wondered about the Lysol Spray, I am carrying a big canister of Clorox bleach wipes with me everywhere. From getting gas, signing the touch screens at the grocery store, putting money in the atm , shopping carts and I have even started wiping down money & coins. I’m not taking anything for granted, please be careful dear friends, Ginger 💛💛
People are panic buying.
All our little stores out here are fully stocked.
Lysol is what I'm trusting.
2 x

Vicky

@Hollie
Seems they were testing animals for viruses, etc. at a lab in Wuhan, China. These animals, bats snakes, etc. were supposed to be incinerated after the experiments on them. Some employees wanted to make money out of selling the snakes to a live animal market ( in China the people eat snakes as a delicacy) so they didnt destroy the snakes. well thats how they claim it began. The problem was that the Wuhan officials tried to hide the outbreak. That allowed infected people to travel via plane, etc. and spread the virus. By the time they closed exits from Wuhan, half the population left. 2 top officials from Wuhan were fired.
Italy just closed. Millions under quarantine
Iran threatening official who revealed that there are many more infected, many more deaths.
Israel has thousands under quarantine. Many schools closed.
Some Israeli scientists claim they are close to perfecting a vaccine against Covid-19 🙏🏻
Amtrak cancelling some trains due to decreased passengers.
Some New jersey schools and businesses having kids learn from
home, and some workers work from home.
YU college closing in New York.
All airlines cancelled flights to China.
China offering to pay airlines to resume travel there.
WE NEED GOD TO INTERVENE QUICK 🙏🏻
2 x