Shungite

Kittycat

Shungite

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Not again, didn't they have a lot in the Lifestyle show yesterday? I checked the program guide to see how long it's going to be on today and what else is on later. No luck! Program guide isn't saying much of what's on today. I guess I will go out in the snow and to run a few errands.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Shungite

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I too am flabbergasted. They just had a 24 hr shungite event. 4th day I'm changing the channel
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well according the the guide on the site the shungite should last another hour and 40 min.

Then there will be some mixed items for about two hours but nothing new that I can see.

Then...aren’t you EXCITED!!!!! Tanzanite FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!

Nope.

And I will CONTINUE TO SAY THIS:

They do NOT listen to us. Or if they DO it doesn’t matter.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Its almost like they get the "feedback" and say to heck with what you say, do or think. We dont want you here. Good riddance.
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I too having been saving a lot money this past week. They are probably just clearing the inventory but not calling it a clearance. Too many of the same items, not much new at all.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I too having been saving a lot money this past week. They are probably just clearing the inventory but not calling it a clearance. Too many of the same items, not much new at all.
They usually have a week long clearance after the holidays. Then the timer goes up saying "Last 24 hours of clearance" but when it should be over, they extend it for a few more days. See shoplc, you play so many silly games that its predicatable and boring. Nothing exciting about it.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Don't forget, Amit will be on at 2:45 Central with
Tanzanite..... Wouldn't want to miss THAT!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well I didn’t want to watch today anyway...🙄

I didn’t want to shop online today anyway (coupon doesn’t apply to most things...again).
2 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Not again, didn't they have a lot in the Lifestyle show yesterday? I checked the program guide to see how long it's going to be on today and what else is on later. No luck! Program guide isn't saying much of what's on today. I guess I will go out in the snow and to run a few errands.
I feel like regardless of how many people are tired of seeing Shungite, they still need to unload what they have in stock. I think that would apply to pretty much anything they are heavily loaded up on. So after the holidays when warehouse clearance begins, I'm guessing we will see even more!
2 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I am so sick of this Crap they are showing here of late. It is saving me money. Now the leaky Shungite bottle. It used to be a kinda fun station. I bought a lot of inexpensive jewelry that looks good. Not anymore.
3 x