How can SLC

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: How can SLC

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Over and over the same repeated items OVERPRICED. Oh my goodness - Amit is on☹️That means each item is on for over a hour. Then the final price is NEVER the final price.the clock is not the last clock. After an hour, maybe he gives the Final price. Does he realize that we already know the way he functions, so if we are interested in a item, we change channels for at least an hour, then maybe come back. I’m thinking the repeats are due to poor sales. BELIEVE IT OR NOT🧐
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Over and over the same repeated items OVERPRICED. Oh my goodness - Amit is on☹️That means each item is on for over a hour. Then the final price is NEVER the final price.the clock is not the last clock. After an hour, maybe he gives the Final price. Does he realize that we already know the way he functions, so if we are interested in a item, we change channels for at least an hour, then maybe come back. I’m thinking the repeats are due to poor sales. BELIEVE IT OR NOT🧐
I guess this is his shtick. They all seem to have one and all seem to think they need one. Too bad they think they need a gimmick in order to sell. It doesnt really happen anywhere else. Not like this. If they cant just put it out there then its not all that. I saw Karen and Shawn with the Shungite water bottles earlier. Karen was pouring in tap water but the camera wasnt on her. She said "Oh, man, they warned me about this." and Shawn said "no I think you just spilled tap water." What really happened was the bottle was leaking, they warned them it could happen because customers have complained and thats why the camera wasnt on them. Why are they still trying to unload faulty product? How do they even look at themselves in the mirror?
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I guess this is his shtick. They all seem to have one and all seem to think they need one. Too bad they think they need a gimmick in order to sell. It doesnt really happen anywhere else. Not like this. If they cant just put it out there then its not all that. I saw Karen and Shawn with the Shungite water bottles earlier. Karen was pouring in tap water but the camera wasnt on her. She said "Oh, man, they warned me about this." and Shawn said "no I think you just spilled tap water." What really happened was the bottle was leaking, they warned them it could happen because customers have complained and thats why the camera wasnt on them. Why are they still trying to unload faulty product? How do they even look at themselves in the mirror?
Some must have had to place $$$$$$ signs all around their mirrors to block out their conscience.
4 x

Catticus

This is the part about being a "Host" (or salesperson) that would be the most difficult.

Some of them have to hate this part. But, they have families and need the benefits, too: Health Insurance, Dental, etc.

If you didn't have any other options, it would be extremely difficult. Some may be "locked in" this job because of things in their life we don't know about?

Some might say "They can find another job." Sure, some of them. But maybe not all of them due to various reasons? They've been there a long time; then there's the age factor.

I certainly don't envy the ones who may be "stuck".
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m tired of all the Opatra, tanzanite, shungite and endlessly showing it so much for hours. I’m sorry but no hairbrush will make my hair grow, I take my biotin capsules every night to keep my hair and nails healthy. There will be another presentation of tanzanite soon with the president and a host. I’m not watching ShopLC much at all now due to the constant showing of the same things and even the perfume or colognes. Enough with the same things and take the door busters off so they can be used with the promotion coupons. I see prices have increased a lot on many items and if you use the coupons then it’s basically getting it for what they aired it at originally. Not right in my opinion but very dull shows for several weeks now.
Ive noticed prices have gone up too. Pendants are being offered more without chains and drop earrings have shepherd hooks instead of leverbacks. I do understand that the price of all metal has gone up so the price will be passed to customers. I just dont like that they seem to be going toward more lifestyle products and home products to make up for it. There are already three other networks that sell those things as well as millions of internet sites. What made Shoplc unique was their prices on jewelry. They have gone to hard selling techniques that would never make it in a regular retail establishment. I just wouldnt go back and I certainly wouldnt waste my time with countless emails and complaints that fall on deaf ears. Im not sure why Im doing it here?.?.
I actually like many of their lifestyle products, not all.
I wish too they would go back to the interesting designs and variety of gems that I saw when I first started shopping here.
I was only able to partake of THAT SLC for a short time before the “change” began.
I can only IMAGINE what it was like a few years ago. I’m sorry I hadn’t discovered SLC at that time.
Way back when, we got nice big chunks of gems for very nice prices.
Now it's "hard to get the larger size stones".
We used to get giant pouches of chip bead necklaces for $9.99
We used to get bunches of Creature Couture
We used to get a good variety of TLV's with Free Shipping
Friday under $10 Was .99 shipping
We used to get a good set of 3 Waxy candles. Not plastic.
We used to get a lot of variety.
We used to have the J Francis line. Loved it.
We used to get cracked Quartz. That was very short lived.
We used to have calm on set.
We used to get all kinds of fun different stones and roughs.
And it was F U N
Way Back When
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I agree with all of you. I have orders from 6 days ago still sitting in Texas which is nuts. I have been shopping at HSN,JTV, and Shop HQ and to tell you the truth it has been enjoyable and refreshing. I have purchased numerous items from laptops to high end watches and I have been happy with all my purchase"s, I did have an issue with one of them but the network I got it from shipped me out a new one and expedited it, it was here in 3 days! I have found that because of all of them having great Christmas deals I have not paid much more then what those items would have been here, some even less and I did not have to deal with endless hours of watching the same thing over and over again!
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Yes Hollie, way way back when, it’s been ages. And I have lots of the seed bead necklaces with the shell design almost like a fossil on them in every color. I can’t think of what they were called but they were always around $7-8 and well made. I’ve got lots of the chip bead necklaces, their Strada watches in leather and faux leather and still working in many colors all under $10, the Creature Couture with the animals carved in real gemstone-bears, fish, rabbits, and I have a cabinet full of them. Guests always love looking at them, all these wonderful things are gone and replaced with worthless junk, too expensive items that look nothing like what was aired when you get it and replacing the under $20 under $30 days through the week and host picks with free shipping. It’s gone downhill and it’s a mighty tough climb back up the hill!
3 x

Catticus

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Way back when, we got nice big chunks of gems for very nice prices.
Now it's "hard to get the larger size stones".
We used to get giant pouches of chip bead necklaces for $9.99
We used to get bunches of Creature Couture
We used to get a good variety of TLV's with Free Shipping
Friday under $10 Was .99 shipping
We used to get a good set of 3 Waxy candles. Not plastic.
We used to get a lot of variety.
We used to have the J Francis line. Loved it.
We used to get cracked Quartz. That was very short lived.
We used to have calm on set.
We used to get all kinds of fun different stones and roughs.
And it was F U N
Way Back When
Oh, Hollie! You are right!

It's like one of those songs about "Yesterday" or "Old Days"...

"Way Back When."

I already have too much "Way Back When" in my life now!
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
2 x

Catticus

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m tired of all the Opatra, tanzanite, shungite and endlessly showing it so much for hours. I’m sorry but no hairbrush will make my hair grow, I take my biotin capsules every night to keep my hair and nails healthy. There will be another presentation of tanzanite soon with the president and a host. I’m not watching ShopLC much at all now due to the constant showing of the same things and even the perfume or colognes. Enough with the same things and take the door busters off so they can be used with the promotion coupons. I see prices have increased a lot on many items and if you use the coupons then it’s basically getting it for what they aired it at originally. Not right in my opinion but very dull shows for several weeks now.
Ive noticed prices have gone up too. Pendants are being offered more without chains and drop earrings have shepherd hooks instead of leverbacks. I do understand that the price of all metal has gone up so the price will be passed to customers. I just dont like that they seem to be going toward more lifestyle products and home products to make up for it. There are already three other networks that sell those things as well as millions of internet sites. What made Shoplc unique was their prices on jewelry. They have gone to hard selling techniques that would never make it in a regular retail establishment. I just wouldnt go back and I certainly wouldnt waste my time with countless emails and complaints that fall on deaf ears. Im not sure why Im doing it here?.?.
You both described it so well!

Many will think this is silly, but It's like watching a house you once lived in when you were younger, burn down. Or your old school, or favorite five & dime store, mall, drive-In, theater, diner or restaurant. A place where you and family or friends used to have good, fun times.

😢
5 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I have some nice jewelry too .I was excited to see what they would show nex
1 x