Tanzanite ring on air now

Kittycat

Tanzanite ring on air now

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Have they been on this close to an hour or have I been watching them promote this for awhile now?
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: Tanzanite ring on air now

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Have they been on this close to an hour or have I been watching them promote this for awhile now?
Forty minutes and counting....
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

You could go take a 3 hour nap and they would still be on tv dropping the price. These long drawn out price drops are ridiculous. Who wants to sit and wait for the final price? i would think people wanting to buy it would get P.O'd waiting and say the heck with it. QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS :evil:
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
You could go take a 3 hour nap and they would still be on tv dropping the price. These long drawn out price drops are ridiculous. Who wants to sit and wait for the final price? i would think people wanting to buy it would get P.O'd waiting and say the heck with it. QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS :evil:
I believe that is happening a LOT more than they realize.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
I believe that is happening a LOT more than they realize.
Don’t be fooled, they know exactly how long and how often they are doing it.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I'll take the la$t 45, get on with $omething el$e. $$$$

NOT!!!!
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Different hour, different host still the same ring over 1hr. now yawn, boring, getting impatient! Move on already!
5 x

lvgirl120583

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

Seriously, how long do you need to be this ring? Not everyone can afford it. They need to move on. It has been on for a hour now. Enough is enough.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
Seriously, how long do you need to be this ring? Not everyone can afford it. They need to move on. It has been on for a hour now. Enough is enough.
It’s going to be tanzanite the rest of the day though.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
It's like being six years old refusing to eat dinner and being forced to sit there until the food disappears.
7 x