Cheryl

CC

Re: Cheryl

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I even sent a message to her co-host while they were onair.about her loud and screaming demeanor while they were both on air. Nothing changed just screaming. I like Cheryl and I certainly like her knowledge but there is no other host on any shopping channel who behaves as such .annoying.
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

It doesn't do any good to message her or the co-host. It seems to make her rant and scream even more. Sometimes I feel sorry for her co-host. So many times you can look at them and see how they look so aggravated having to TRY to get a word in edgewise and if they manage to say something, they get cut off by her speaking all over them. I like the knowledge she has, but I CANNOT take the screaming. :evil:
8 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Personally, I think it’s hilarious
5 x

Grizzy

I can’t get enough Cheryl! She’s amazing!
6 x

Prisc2020

Post by Prisc2020 » 4 years ago

Cheryl is an unusual host that sometimes acts wild. She can be annoying at times, but can also be entertaining and very informative. The only think I can’t stand is her repeating the same stories over and over. I just mute her at times. Wish she would do something to her hair so that it doesn’t look so dry and crazy. Overall I like her.
2 x

Grizzy

That’s my Cheryl!
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
It doesn't do any good to message her or the co-host. It seems to make her rant and scream even more. Sometimes I feel sorry for her co-host. So many times you can look at them and see how they look so aggravated having to TRY to get a word in edgewise and if they manage to say something, they get cut off by her speaking all over them. I like the knowledge she has, but I CANNOT take the screaming. :evil:
Omg. Get this!
One morning Shawn Wilsie got all goofy and started to tell people off.
I guess something happened, people calling or something about Cheryl.
He told his audience/customers that if they didn't like her they could just quit watching.
I can't tell you how hard I laughed after I picked my jaw up off the floor. :lol:
Telling paying customers to Go Away because some people had opinions.
Very entertaining.
12 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Wow some of you are cruel!! I wish i had her energy!!The woman knows her Rocks!! If its to loud then turn the volume done or mute the tv. I like her . Just leave her alone!!
I agree .... if you don't like her just watch when other hosts are on!!
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Wow some of you are cruel!! I wish i had her energy!!The woman knows her Rocks!! If its to loud then turn the volume done or mute the tv. I like her . Just leave her alone!!
I agree .... if you don't like her just watch when other hosts are on!!
Not cruel, just being truthful. I know she knows her rocks, but you don't have to be so loud that people have to turn down the volume to watch the program. I come here to BUY products. My money spends good anywhere. I'm sure she is a great person, but IMO just not TV host material.
6 x

Dutch

Post by Dutch » 4 years ago

Cheryl is awesome!
5 x