Cheryl

Jewls

Re: Cheryl

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

I also hate when Stacy says "these are not scraped on concrete diamonds" 90% of their diamonds do look like scraped on concrete unless you buy Iliana.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Cheryl is so annoying as she screams at the camera and she is so over-bearing and not sharing airtime with the other hosts - it's a turn off BIG TIME. I will never purchase from her segment. I can't bear her. She is not professional! It's all about her controlling the entire segment in a freaky way. I can't stand any host yelling into the camera. Turn off.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Before Lustra stella started selling on Shoplc, cheryl was making fun of other shows claiming their CZ’s are a higher grade. She said: a CZ is a CZ. Well, now she says what high grade CZ Lustra stella is. I have caught her in a few lies about pearls, and about how Shoplc doesnt sell Tanzalite. Well I received a necklace from Shoplc for over $100 which is TanzaWHITE. looks like clear cz’s. I couldn’t believe it. The other day there were earrings made out of MYSTERY METAL (goldtone). Cheryl was raving about the earrings, not once mentioning they were goldtone. Lots of people get a reaction to Tone.
I understand its My choice to mute her if her yelling gets too much, but with her knowledge, withholding negative info on a jewelry piece, or giving false info on it, is unacceptable !! I must say in that respect, most hosts do it, except Shawn Wilsie and Karen. They usually just describe the item as is.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Wow some of you are cruel!! I wish i had her energy!!The woman knows her Rocks!! If its to loud then turn the volume done or mute the tv. I like her . Just leave her alone!!
I agree .... if you don't like her just watch when other hosts are on!!
Try Red Bull. Oh wait....its "B vitamins. :D :D Only Cheryl could break her toe while hosting live TV.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Cheryl has been trying to control herself. Sometimes she loses control and shouts. My Chihuahua barks right back at her🙀Last week Adi and Amit and Ankur had shouting episodes too!! Amit actually lost it and banged on the desk.
Do they REALLY believe that adults will buy because they are being yelled at ?? Most of My social media group, just switch channels. I just mute them.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT😳to be yelled at is a insult to us🤬
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

😂😂 I agree, the shouting and banging on everything is just too much. It’s like he’s got a short temper and I don’t mean to insult anyone. I’ve not been watching it lately, even on mute! Just too much, it terrifies my little dogs with the yelling and they hide. This is unacceptable and I heard Cheryl say, she’s loud and proud and if we didn’t like it then just turn the volume down. I found this very insulting to the customer, I know of no other shopping channels that would allow this to be said. It was within the past 3 weeks so I know she read the forums about everyone complaining about the yelling. Then she made that statement on air, the other co host just looked at her, I believe it was Katie. I don’t watch it to be screamed at
5 x

Gemsnob

Its immaturity and lack of self control. She interupts her co host as if what she has to say is more important. "Ooooo!" All the time. She has never had to use insight because people make excuses for her and she says "Im loud and proud" but being proud of being rude? Says a lot. She thinks its fun to act like the kid in school who couldnt sit still and interrupted class all the time. Thats how she comes across. The teacher had to send him\her to the principles office so everyone could focus. Im sure she fun and nice and intelligent. Her attitude snd behavior are a put off.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Its immaturity and lack of self control. She interupts her co host as if what she has to say is more important. "Ooooo!" All the time. She has never had to use insight because people make excuses for her and she says "Im loud and proud" but being proud of being rude? Says a lot. She thinks its fun to act like the kid in school who couldnt sit still and interrupted class all the time. Thats how she comes across. The teacher had to send him\her to the principles office so everyone could focus. Im sure she fun and nice and intelligent. Her attitude snd behavior are a put off.
Like Ron Palillo's "Arnold Horshack" character on "Welcome Back, Kotter" with his arm up in the air frantically waving at the teacher:
"OOOOOH! OOOOOOH! OOOOOOOH! OOOOOOOOOOH!"
3 x

Gemsnob

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Like Ron Palillo's "Arnold Horshack" character on "Welcome Back, Kotter" with his arm up in the air frantically waving at the teacher:
"OOOOOH! OOOOOOH! OOOOOOOH! OOOOOOOOOOH!"
E-X-A-C-T-L-Y
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and she still spits razzberries all the time
and my jaw just drops!!!!

Thbbpbpbpt!!!!!!!!
2 x