2 x

Hot4TENER

Re: I turn the channel

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Dutch wrote:
4 years ago
Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
Whenever Cheryl is on I change the channel. She is loud,rude,obnoxious and doesn't always tell the whole truth.
How do you know?
She keeps saying that the jade is the top quality jade that is sold . If you do your research... it’s not
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

well.....it's always so obvious when she says that 'this
was not supposed to be in this show, we have a mistake,
i am going to have to give you my code.' a good month
ago, there was a morganite ring and bracelet for one
price, she was going onnnnnn and onnnnnn about having
to call Ankor because those two items should never be.
she was having a drama session.
the sale went on and guess what?.....they were still on
the web site together, :roll: weeks later, maybe even now?
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I do some research on the Google machine
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
I do some research on the Google machine
hi ya, just checked the site and there is a morganite ring and
bracelet. not sure if it's the same. she and katie had it for
$99. and the one that showed up is $149. with today's
discount that's $105.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Oh i am soooo mad again!!

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Cheryl needs to get her hearing checked. She yells all the time. Sometimes when people yell,it’s due to their own poor hearing. Or does she believe that yelling will stimulate us to buy🙄just the opposite. Yelling is a total turnoff👎Most of the time when she starts yelling, I either MUTE the TV or change channels🤯
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Cheryl

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

The hosts should be aware that many viewers watch alot and know the prices are set, unless shoplc cant sell it, so they go down a few dollars or add a coupon. Btw-Cheryl’s opinions are unreliable🥺She will say anything to sell, like when she showed a cheap looking Baroque Tahitian Pearls and said: BAROQUE Tahitian pearls are the most valuable from all pearls. I almost choked on my food. Does she think we dont know that ROUND GOLDEN SOUTH SEA PEARLS ARE the most valuable There are variables like Lustre, size, blemishes. If BAROQUE Tahitian pearls are most valuable, how come Shoplc charges the most for ROUND South sea pearls😆 I bought a strand of 9-15mm Round Golden south sea pearls a few weeks before for $1699 plus 30% code off. So, now Tenner is trying to sell some. He said it was $3300 but he will beg to give it cheaper. He walked over to the producers booth and pretended to be arguing on the phone. Comes back and said that after begging, he got the price down to $1699. He did that frequently. Doesnt he realize that when you do it alot, viewers know his phone calls are fake😆 btw- 3 of my friends also bought the 9-15mm round south sea pearls from here. Not one of the strands had a 15mm pearl. Not even 14mm. If shoplc insists they were, they can come and measure for themselves.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
The hosts should be aware that many viewers watch alot and know the prices are set, unless shoplc cant sell it, so they go down a few dollars or add a coupon. Btw-Cheryl’s opinions are unreliable🥺She will say anything to sell, like when she showed a cheap looking Baroque Tahitian Pearls and said: BAROQUE Tahitian pearls are the most valuable from all pearls. I almost choked on my food. Does she think we dont know that ROUND GOLDEN SOUTH SEA PEARLS ARE the most valuable There are variables like Lustre, size, blemishes. If BAROQUE Tahitian pearls are most valuable, how come Shoplc charges the most for ROUND South sea pearls😆 I bought a strand of 9-15mm Round Golden south sea pearls a few weeks before for $1699 plus 30% code off.
So, now Tenner is trying to sell some. He said it was $3300 but he will beg to give it cheaper. He walked over to the producers booth and pretended to be arguing on the phone. Comes back and said that after begging, he got the price down to $1699. He did that frequently. Doesnt he realize that when you do it alot, viewers know his phone calls are fake

😆 btw- 3 of my friends also bought the 9-15mm round south sea pearls from here. Not one of the strands had a 15mm pearl. Not even 14mm. If shoplc insists they were, they can come and measure for themselves.
You have got to be kidding me. I despise that type of selling. Well, "acting".

NO, let's call it what it is - LYING.

I feel it is not only WRONG, but I cringe with embarrassment when I see sellers pull such ridiculous antics.

They also lose my respect. And, it is an insult to their viewers' intelligence.
6 x

Teachergirl

Cheryl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

P!ease stop screaming. I love diamonds and want to watch. I have it on the lowest volume and I can still hear her screaming. Oh well, I guess I'll turn it off. Please Cheryl, I beg you..stop!
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I can see Cheryl every now and then trying to tone it down but it does not last long. Unbelievable, no matter how much information and knowledge she has, that they allow her to speak loudly and scream like she does knowing how offensive it is to many BUYING customers. I LIKE CHERYL, it's the hollering and screaming, etc. (I have already addressed this issue previously a while back and still continues) If I ever behaved as such while doing my job with my previous state employer, I would for sure have been reprimanded for speaking to my clients in the manner she does to us and if I continued to use the same tone of voice and screaming to my clients I would have surely have been fired. All our posts Cheryl have been asking for you to tone it down, hold it back and speak to us in a professional manner PLEASE Shoplc do you hear us..
5 x