Personally, I think it’s hilarious
You are cute!
1 x

Dutch

Re: Cheryl

Post by Dutch » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
I can’t get enough Cheryl! She’s amazing!
You are too!
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

It seems some hosts (Cheryl and Adee (sp?) just don't trust in the power of the microphone. Some people do this with a telephone. Remember Angie ? from JTV -"I just get so excited!!!". She said her own mother turned the channel when she was on.
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Wow some of you are cruel!! I wish i had her energy!!The woman knows her Rocks!! If its to loud then turn the volume done or mute the tv. I like her . Just leave her alone!!
I agree .... if you don't like her just watch when other hosts are on!!
Not cruel, just being truthful. I know she knows her rocks, but you don't have to be so loud that people have to turn down the volume to watch the program. I come here to BUY products. My money spends good anywhere. I'm sure she is a great person, but IMO just not TV host material.
Nowadays it's "mean" to have an opinion. :roll: :lol:
7 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

My opinion is...CHERYL IS AMAAAAZING!!!
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right person. Is Cheryl the one who is silly a lot and always joking and laughing?
1 x

Catticus

If she's the one, I love watching her!
4 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

YAAAASSSS!!!!!!
2 x

Catticus

I can understand why some might prefer a more quiet host, and less talking between the hosts. When the hosts act that way, you don't really get to SEE or HEAR about the pieces they're selling.

There were times I couldn't sleep so was up channel surfing. I once stopped on SLC and there was a blonde woman laughing about something. I heard her mention she left JTV, and how long she'd been there.

I wasn't interested in ordering anything, but I kept SLC on because she was so entertaining! :D

I remember thinking "I really like her." And what a hoot she would be to work with and go on trips with!

She is definitely very knowledgeable, yet not in a snobby way.
4 x

Catticus

Grizzy, I just saw your reply! You got it! I looked her up and just as you said, "YAAAASSSS!!!!!!", it's Cheryl Ells I was thinking of! :D
2 x