Cheryl

colljoe

Re: Cheryl.......

Post by colljoe » 4 years ago

Cheryl is professional, knowledgeable, expert in her field, fun, exciting and a great sales person. If I owned this business, I would hire her. She is someone I would love to meet. This job can't be easy and I certainly appreciate and respect all the hosts.
2 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

If you really want to laugh your head off or just be lulled to sleep by a turntable of “interesting” jewelry, check out AACtv. You never see the hosts but there’s a guy on there that acts really goofy and if he’s not on then it’s someone just droning I’m about a piece and it’s seriously enough to send you to sleepy land 😆
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

when craig and cheryl were selling rings this evening, they said it's okay
to slice the back of a ring and bevel it to make the ring any size you
want.
2 x

Grizzy

:o :shock:
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

iiiiiii knowww. that is not a good solution to bank your reputation on!
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
hey, i've seen that turntable a time or two also!!! but they were so busy, i mean sooo busy
and i never saw any faces. a guy would pick up a ring for a moment and then a girls hand,
(maybe Thing?) would show up in the shot and the guy would put a ring on it!!!!
Cat......you crack me up!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Honey, you actually SAW something HUMAN?! I NEVER have on that channel! No faces, no fingers, no hands!

"THING"!?!?!?!?!?!

OH MYYYYY GOSH! BA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA! 😂🤣😆🤣

They hired Thing! ✋

What do you think they pay Thing? And does he get paid by the hour, or does each finger get paid by the hour?

All they need is a carved box. Then whoever is on there, human or robot, can say: "Item 12" and Thing will wait for the item to come around towards him, pick it up, and hold it up so that it dazzles all the viewers!

Then if the human or robot is as polite as Morticia always was to her "staff", the person or robot can say as she ALWAYS did when he handed her the mail or anything else, "Thaaaaank youuuu, Thing!" ✌️

Maybe "Cousin It" sets the turntable up?

Morticia: "Now, now, Cousin It. No sneaking any of the jewelry away underneath your hair."

💡Uncle Fester💡used to set up the turntable, but they had to tell him no more. He kept eating all the jewelry.

"MMMMMM! TASTY! *Crunch* *Crunch* Hmmmmm...I think I'll try the Sleeping Beauty Turquoise tonight. Maybe then I'll sleep better. Those Fire Opals were DELICIOUS, but they kept me up ALLLLLLLLLL night!"

🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵
1 x

RS

Re: Cheryl

Post by RS » 4 years ago

...you rang?...👌🏼
1 x

Grizzy

Lurch: “Uuuuuuggggghhhh.”😜
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Lurch: “Uuuuuuggggghhhh.”😜
I wasn’t even born yet when they first aired but I remember my brother watching the re-runs. My hair was so long they used to call me cousin it!

“They’re creepy and they’re kooky...
Mysterious and spooky...
They’re all together ooky...
The Adams Family...👌🏼
2 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your concerns have been forwarded. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.
1 x