Opiates brush

Cella

Opiates brush

Post by Cella » 4 years ago

Someone needs to teach these host how to use the brush. It has nothing to do with running it through your hair. It is for your scalp. It does nothing for running it through your hair. You need to brush your scalp very slowly. The host is brushing her hair like it's going to do something for her long hair. It is for your scalp. The red light therapy is getting your blood flowing to get your dormant hair to grow. You are not doing a service to your customers by not showing the correct way of using. Also, the first showing of this product, the host said you will see a difference in 4 weeks. Trust me, by experience, it t as Mrs a lot longer but stick with it!!!
3 x

Topic Tags:

Cella

Opiates brush

Post by Cella » 4 years ago

Correction: Opatra brush is the name(computer has a mind of its own)
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: Opiates brush

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I noticed the same thing. I wondered why LoLo was brushing her long locks. Its not going to do squat for them.
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

FYI... I bought the max headband thing from another channel. I don’t remember the details exactly, but I think it was about $200 and had 6 month or a year return guarantee. I have very fine hair which is noticeably thinning and shedding in the last 2 or 3 years. I’ve been taking a biotin vitamin for about a year, and while it does make my hair grow faster, my hair was still thinning. I did my research and this device is FDA approved for new hair growth. It’s been about 6-7 months and I definitely see new hair growth, especially in the corners of my forehead area. It’s still short and fine in that area, but it is new hair! I’m hopeful that with continued use it improves. You’re supposed to use it every other day, and I’m not perfect on that. I’m a pretty skeptical person, so if I put some credence in this, then it’s pretty impressive. Just thought I’d share
2 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

The Opatra brush uses a completely different kind of technology than that found in HairMax and Capillus products which uses low level laser light. Opatra uses LED light therapy lights.

I own both the CapillusPro cap and a HairMax-9 comb. Both have made my hair grow back but it took a long time.
Last edited by silleemee 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

duplicate poste deleted
0 x