The shungite channel

Gemsnob

The shungite channel

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

They need to rename it to the Shungite\Opatra channel. Sorry but Im not interested.
10 x

mpompadour

Re: The shungite channel

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
They need to rename it to the Shungite\Opatra channel. Sorry but Im not interested.
And old reliable Tanzanite :lol: :lol:
9 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Very disappointed in todays smackdown, was looking forward to a variety of items, all I am seeing is Shungite, high end Tanzanite and Opatra \ skincare again. They must have 1,000's of these devices.
7 x

Gemsnob

I looked at the items they have shown from 3:00-4:00 and 4:00-5:00 central time. Nothing shows. Have they been on this one Opatra item for over two hours?

The before and after of some of these people are really NOT believable.
4 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I looked at the items they have shown from 3:00-4:00 and 4:00-5:00 central time. Nothing shows. Have they been on this one Opatra item for over two hours?

The before and after of one woman is NOT believable.
Right you are Gemsnob, I used to do makeup to age people with fake wrinkles. It was done with simple glues. It looks real but washes off easily. Also the lighting angles has a big effect too. Plus photos are photoshopped all the time. ;)
6 x

Gemsnob

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

The before and after of one woman is NOT believable.
Right you are Gemsnob, I used to do makeup to age people with fake wrinkles. It was done with simple glues. It looks real but washes off easily. Also the lighting angles has a big effect too. Plus photos are photoshopped all the time. ;)
I thought so. Who in their right mind would walk around with half of their face looking fine and the other half like that knowing it would take weeks or months to improve? Fake news!!! Lol
5 x

Gemsnob

@RS
Shungite eyemasks! Just for you and your black eye. They really do listen. :roll:
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
@RS
Shungite eyemasks! Just for you and your black eye. They really do listen. :roll:
I immediately thought of that!

I don’t think I will mention to them I want one for that reason🤣🤣🤣
3 x

Gemsnob

I dont see how any other network could be selling shungite considering they bought all the shungite in the world.
7 x