Opatra again

Ginger

Re: Opatra again

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I know getting my refund took 2 weeks and that was with me calling and them already having the item back. Different story every time I called. This was a few weeks ago and it took that long to get a refund-after they had the product back. Never takes this long with others, I can only imagine how long it will take next month.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I know getting my refund took 2 weeks and that was with me calling and them already having the item back. Different story every time I called. This was a few weeks ago and it took that long to get a refund-after they had the product back. Never takes this long with others, I can only imagine how long it will take next month.
Thats crazy. Some people dont have a lot of extra money to have it tied up like that. They should be able to buy a replacement if they want.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Opatra. Wonder if the hosts who have the endless presentations have nightmares about these items? At least we have the option to change channels.
4 x

Gemsnob

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Opatra. Wonder if the hosts who have the endless presentations have nightmares about these items? At least we have the option to change channels.
Ive wondered that too.
1 x

Gemsnob

Sorry, still not buying the before and after shots. There is no way deep, deep wrinkles would give way to skin that is as smooth as a babys bottom.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Not buying either (the product or the before & after pics).
4 x