POLKI DIAMONDS

RaevenShinyThings

Re: POLKI DIAMONDS

Post by RaevenShinyThings » 4 years ago

I've never been a 2ct Tiffany diamond ring kind of girl, so I love my polki ring! Anything that is unusual is for me! I bought the round cluster, and it is so sparkly even my Mom (who has vision probs) commented on how sparkly it was! I love the fact that it's vintage rose cut, since Victorian and Edwardian jewelry really speaks to me. I really like stones that are included, crazed, tourmalinated....it makes it more interesting to me. Don't get me wrong, I love my good clean gemstones, too, but the Polki is something that nobody else has, and people are curious about. I'd like to see some different designs with it...maybe vintage look. I'd be all over that!
4 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

We appreciate your feedback. We have forwarded your comments to our merchandising team for review. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,
LaRica W
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

High end Polki Diamonds that I have seen are clear and sparkle but the ones I purchased here were grey and some were a brownish yellow, I sent them back, not worth the price and not pretty.
5 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I don’t care for the looks of polki diamonds either. I know diamonds are super hard, but I just feel like I could crush those polki’s if you put them in my hand. Hmm, sounds a little aggressive of me, huh lol.
Btw RS...if you get tired of shaking that stick, I’d like to relieve you of some of those diamonds.
Should I send you my address girlfriend? :D
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t care for the looks of polki diamonds either. I know diamonds are super hard, but I just feel like I could crush those polki’s if you put them in my hand. Hmm, sounds a little aggressive of me, huh lol.
Btw RS...if you get tired of shaking that stick, I’d like to relieve you of some of those diamonds.
Should I send you my address girlfriend? :D
🥰👍🏼
0 x